Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 08:57 PM   #61  

Default Question

Have a question for Sunny but anyone could really answer.

Where can I go and find some of all the nice graphics everyone posts - I know this has been asked before but I forgot to take note of and would really like to have a look at where you get some of the wonderful graphis you post.

Thanks
Old 10-18-2004, 08:30 AM   #62  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy Bunna

I am thinking of you, Bunna, and praying that you feel better real soon!!!!
I am so very sorry to hear that you are not well, but I do hope you will be soon & that as soon as you are able... you will come back and let us know how you are!!!

*Prayers & God's Healing*

SunnyD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-18-2004, 08:40 AM   #63  

Smile Instructions for Sprout

Hi Sprout... here are all the steps from locating images to being able to post them *Luck to you*

~ POSTING IMAGES ~
Here we go --- (maybe you will want to print this up to follow)
Well, what I do is this...

FIRST - you will OPEN A SEPARATE WINDOW from the window you are in at 3FATCICKS --- by going to your START & then click on your INTERNET EXPLORER another window should open up for you then...

SECOND - you use that second window to go do a search with GOOGLE and type in FREE GRAPHICS, or GIFS or ANIMATIONS or you may be more specific with FREE THANKSGIVING GRAPHICS, CHRISTMAS, etc.; then once you have found a site and the graphic you want...

THIRD - you will RIGHT CLICK ON THE IMAGE (if site will permit the right click & save - if not it will tell you so in a bubble) and then SAVE to your HARD DRIVE in a FOLDER that you have named so you will know where to find it again. I have mine in MY DOCUMENTS with a folder titled Graphics.

FOURTH- To post your pictures go to this FREE Website Photobucket.com and upload your graphics, animations or home pictures (NOTE - resized your home pictures to be SMALLER - 400 x 300 pixils - BEFORE you upload them to photobucket or we'll be waiting forever for them to come up on the forum ) to Photobucket and then just Highlight & Copy the IMG address with the img code that they give you under the picture (third one down) and post it right into your post where you want it to be. This way your pictures will be IN your post and not just at the bottom. That's it!

***LUCK!!!!***

I wish you all the best of "LUCK"
Happy imaging

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-18-2004, 09:49 AM   #64  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

whew......Sunny, glad you were able to answer that one. I would have a hard time describing the steps.... How was your weekend? Any snow? The fall colors came quick and went. I have a pic to upload to you of this glorious brilliant red leaf tree, and within the next couple days, it was bare! I'll try to upload maybe tonight.

I'm at work and there is lots to do. Where to start. Then i have PT tonight. Then I'm going home and going to get my kitchen table cleaned off. I'm going in steps and getting stuff done finally. Yesterday i worked in 15 minute intervals and i cleaned up my whole kitchen. The countertops, and all. It's so pretty and makes me feel better when it's nice looking. I also made a pot of chili and some white macaroni and cheese yesterday, yum. But I didn't go to Alpha, still not up to it and afraid to get anyone, especially the older folks sick.

I'm going on a date tomorrow. Happening kind of quick, a guy named Rick i've been talking to for about a week. It seems quick, but i figured, why not just meet for dinner. Then we'll know if we want to continue getting to know eachother.

Will post maybe tonight, Have a great Monday!!
Old 10-18-2004, 10:00 AM   #65  

Smile

Good Morning Gang... I am sorry if putting a Candy Corn picture up bother's anyone, but it looks so pretty! I just couldn't resist! No calories in looking

*~*~*

Gary ~ Hope all went well with yours and Amanda's blood donations on Friday How are you doing? Has the sister left yet? How was your visit? Joe & I are thinking about making a trip to Maine this Thanksgiving (driving) if the weather stays clear I haven't seen my parents or siblings in two years and sure do miss them all (my sister and my brother & their families). I am looking forward to the visit!! I pray the weather stays clear - no snow! I have already bought gifts to bring them for Christmas - it will be nice to give them to them and not have to mail them all this year. My only anxiety is leaving my boys... but usually once we are on the road I am fine & excited, it's all the preparing that gets to me

Michele ~ Sorry to hear that you still have a bad cough. Were you able to catch up with some sleep over the weekend? How did everything go at Alpha yesterday? Have a good amount of people show up?

We have had very cold temps here too... thank goodness, not quite as cold as you! Last night... some areas of Ohio got frost warnings... thankfully we didn't get it. It went into the low 40's last night and that is plenty cold enough for me right now... I know it's coming, but I just don't like the real cold temps much. I don't mind the 50's or 60's (love wearing my sweaters), but can do without temps 40's or below!

Hey there Teel ~ Nothing wrong with mentioning jammies I usually wear my jammies ALL DAY on Monday's!! It's my jammie day - the day I clean house and just catch up with myself from the weekend. Although... this weekend was rather quiet compared to most we have

I am so glad you enjoyed the pictures of my boys... I am so proud of them Oh... that's Zeppe laying on our bed... he's so silly.

I asked my hubby about the time differences too and he thought 4 - 5 hours... whew, quite a difference! Seems strange to hear you talking of calling it a night when it's still late afternoon or early evening here here

Hi SAMI, WILMA, SUE, MKAY, ANGIE-WANGIE, ON-MY-WEIGH and anyone else lurking...

*~*~*

I have a *PRAYER REQUEST* for my best pal, Peggy...
She went for a physical on Saturday and has been told that she has a noisy artery in her neck that may cause strokes (her family has a history of strokes)... she is going for an ultra-sound on Wednesday morning (10-20) at 10:30 and I am going with her for support. Please say a prayer for her health and that whatever it is they find, the Dr's will catch it early enough to help her with meds! I must say... I am very concerned!!! Her father has had many strokes!!! Thank-you so much!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

*God Bless!*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-18-2004, 10:20 AM   #66  

Smile Hey there...

Hi Michele ~ I was writing my post when you posted and you answered almost all my questions Too funny!

Our weekend was really nice! Thanks! Saturday we spent the whole day HOME!! So wonderful We watched movies all day and just chilled out together playing Scrabble. A really cozy day! Sunday after church we went out to breakfast with our pals, Mike & Peggy, and then went to pick up a few things we needed at the store, came home and enjoyed the afternoon together reading the paper and just puttering around the house. Another nice day! I have a picture that Joe took of me just chilling with Guido last night --- hang tight and I will post it today

I am sorry to hear that you are still not well and that you had to miss Alpha last night... I know how much you love it!

I hope you have a wonderful date with Rick... go & just have fun!!!

Luvs,
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-18-2004, 10:22 AM   #67  

Unhappy Monday

Another work week.

Whew...last night/early this morning 4:00 a.m. I awoke with bad pain in my lower back and down the leg. This is the 2nd night in a row this has happened EXCEPT...last night I awoke and I was quite awake...A voice came to my head saying, "I want to talk with you." I got up, got my PP Woman prayer book, went to the couch, turned on the light and read where I left off. Boy oh boy, conviction conviction conviction. I KNEW what I was reading and why. By the time I was done reading the chapter (not long), my leg was pain free and I fell fast asleep on the couch. Hmmm

I am suffering from an alergy issue today and feel extremely irriated/anxiety. I thinking it's from the Zyrtec I took which is NOT helping me whatsoever. Well, after that anxiety attack I just ate 2 cookies and now feel better. That's NOT how I want to respond to emotion/anxiety. UGH

Anyway, how is everyone?

Sunny- Sorry about your friend. Prayers Prayers Prayers! The candy pic is cute and colorful.

Teel- Sleeping?

Mitchy- Date? Lovin it! Hope you feel better. Still coughing?

Wangie- Be our inspiration/motivation.

Well, I'd better get back to work.

Hugs and Prayers for All
Old 10-18-2004, 01:35 PM   #68  

Smile

*~*~*

Hi MKay ~ Thanks for the prayers

What a nice witness you gave this morning, it's something when you let go and let God be with you what happens... He took away your pain. Awesome!

So sorry to hear that the allergies are bothering you today my hubby and I sympathize with you. We picked up a room humidifier the other day because our heat is running and drying us out to boot. The humidifier is a bit louder then I thought it would be, but at least we didn't wake up with a sinus headache this morning

Michele ~ Here are those pictures I mentioned I would post

This was taken on Saturday while watching movies.
Joe and Zeppe just chillin' on the sofa recliner...
Joe was eating BAKED chips

This was taken yesterday...
I was reading the Sunday paper and got sleepy,
so me and Guido are taking a nap. See Guido all
tucked behind my knee's? Such a Cutie-pie

*~*~*

What's happening to this thread
Where is everyone? I feel so alone here...
Is it something I said???
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-18-2004, 01:37 PM   #69  

Default Thanks Sunny

Just came here and saw that you gave me some very useful instructions - thanks so much - now to find some time to go and look for some.

Thanks again
Old 10-18-2004, 01:43 PM   #70  

Smile

Good to see you... you are so very WELCOME Sprout!
Have fun searching!
Bet you didn't know that I really enjoy graphics!!
I love searching for them...

Me
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 10-18-2004, 02:53 PM   #71  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Isn't it funny how those cats seem to find the wierdest, comfiest spot? Nice pics Sunny! Thanks!
Old 10-19-2004, 07:41 AM   #72  

Hello to all from a cold morning in Suffolk.
News from me is fairly good for a change!

I think I mentioned last week that I had a lump in my neck on the gland area...well over the last few days it got bigger and more painful in and outside the throat. So I thought I would go back and see my g.p. and see what he thought might be going on....On Sunday I saw a freind who is a nurse and she said that in some lights the lump seemed to have a white sheen over it so we thought collectively it must be an absess...so off I went to the doctor's yesterday and he agreed with our diagnosis so numbed it with local anaesthetic before lancing it..yuk yuk yuk! Anyway he organised for me to return to the surgery this morning to have the wound re-dressed and a whole heap of blood tests done to see if my diabetes is giving me more trouble than I think..anyway the nurse changed the dressing and gave me a couple of spare gauze squares to re-dress it myself if it should ooze through after her ministrations...needless to say that within 20 minutes or so I had to put a fresh one on! So Praise The Lord that it is an absess and nothing more sinister...as my g.p. said "I have never been happier to tell someone they have an absess!!"
And I have to go back tomorrow for another re-dressing....ho hum....thanks for all your prayers on this...I felt well covered in my panic stricken moments last week!!

And thanks to SunnyD57 for the graphic instructions. I tried to print the page out but I couldn't work out which page it was on and gave up after printing 4 pages...none of which had the information I wanted to print out!!

Bunna I hope you are feeling more painfree now.
Mkay thank you for posting that witness. I'll just call you Samuel from now on!

Take care everyone. Be safe. God Bless!
Old 10-19-2004, 09:10 AM   #73  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

It's been so long since I've posted. I've been fighting off that cold that doesn't want to leave me. I finally feel more normal today. I made myself do a 1 mile walk the past 2 mornings and I feel much better for it. Sometimes laying around makes me feel sicker.

Our cabinet guy came through with a quote yesterday. Now we have to decide whether we want the mess now or wait until after Christmas. I'm really excited about the change it's going to make in our home.

Youngest DS got a full time job with an electical company. He's on probation for 3 months and if they think he's got what it takes then they take him on as an apprentice. He's really pumped about the opportunity and is feeling much more positive about his future. PTL!

teel: Thank God it was only an absess even though that doesn't sound too pleasant either.

Sunny: Cute pics! Your Sunday looked just like mine!

Michele: Have fun on your date! Where did you meet him?

Gotta leave for work AGAIN! Have a super day!
Old 10-19-2004, 09:35 AM   #74  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all!

Teel! PTL! I'm so happy it was an absess too! Although it sounds painful and yucky too.... Oh, i bet you are so relieved.

Wilma~Happy to hear DS is doing well, i hope he's able to thrive in this job.

I met Rick online, we're suppose to meet tonight for a casual dinner. But there's another one in Las Vegas, named Doug, and we talked last night for a couple hours. I'm going to just see how tonight goes and i'm asking the Lord to help me and guide me. I'd like to just find one decent man to share life with. That is really my prayer.

Feeling better today, PT was really hard yesterday, didn't feel well and then was sore, but it's ok today.

Talk later, Happy Tuesday!
Old 10-19-2004, 04:27 PM   #75  

Default Hello Friends!

This is what happened at court today for one man from Shepherds being sentenced: By the way, DH took me. WOW! What a man these days. I told him he was my hero today. Amen!

Sentence: 5 years probabtion, 200 hours of community service which he can do right there at the Shepherd's and a fine of about $700.

This man claimed to be buddist. Well, after Wy and I talked with him the other day about Jesus and that night he found a crucifix in the parking lot, he thought he was meant to find it. Today, I asked him if he had the crucifix with him and low and behold...he did, in his chest pocket.

On the elevator down after receiving good news, I gently said to him that now he should know who his "real" merciful Father is. He agreed.

Praise God. He paid a high price for his crime and the judge even said that the government couldn't injure him the way his own crime did. Anyway, I'm glad he does not have to go to prison.

Teel- Yippee! Gunk...lovin it more than any other diagnosis. DH and I watch Discovery Channel and the ER Discovery and all the surgery stuff. I usually cover my eyes when they show gunk. You're too cute!

Mitchy- Please be careful my friend. Dating on line is something I would consider, but I would just be careful!

Wilma- DH installed cabinets in a duplex last week. Long tiring hours but the result is beautiful. Remember that the mess is ok...results are better.

Well, I've been in the junk food again today after spending over $200 at Sams Club and $92 at the grocery store for healthy food. Is that dumb or what? It is DD birthday today and we are going to have cake at their new house. They moved in last night.

Gotta jet...later friends! Take Care!
Closed Thread