Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 09:54 AM   #91  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Gary, i found a blinkie for you and Angie!

Old 06-24-2004, 05:52 PM   #92  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Thursday

HI GALS

How is everybody? Or should I say WHERE is everybody?

Got home from work a little early, my daughter was finishing up painting the fence (her part-Ron is going to paint the low part) and on Saturday, probably, the family is going to paint my neighbors fence--the back section I am painting in exchange for new mail boxes he wanted to have put in. Our mailboxes are on the sidewalk side by side and he wanted a new one, they are called armidillos--he is gone a bunch and these type hold the mail in the bottom until you unlock it--anyhow he wanted ours to match so I agreed to have it installed--$275.00.....for my half!! FOR A FREAKIN' MAILBOX well when I went to pay him he said just paint his fence since my brother and I did such a good job on the side fence that seperates our houses--OK.

Angie yellin....gotta go
Old 06-24-2004, 06:12 PM   #93  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Michelle- this is Angie- how do I get the blinkie as Gary's signature?
Old 06-24-2004, 06:58 PM   #94  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Hi *GARY*
Michele and I are here... don't know where anyone else is!

Did you see the post I left for you about the dogs digging????? I left you links to two sites... go back a page and look for it, okay - I think it will really help you solve your problems

Gotta get going ---
Joe is grilling hamburgers and I am so ready for dinner
Later...
Donna <><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 06-25-2004, 09:54 AM   #95  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

So what, Gary.......Sunny and I aren't enough for ya? I know, I miss everyone too. I think Sue is on a trip and Mkay had something going on too? Well, hopefully everyone will check in soon. And Sherry.......please pop in and let us know you are ok.

I'm still having pain but after my adjustment this morning i'm noticing some very good changes, the pain is better. Am still going to schedule the MRI they called me about yesterday. He still thinks he can treat me, but wants to know the exact problem.

Guess who I had dinner with last night? I needed to see John to get another comparitive guide so he picked me up and we went and tried the new Hong Kong Buffet. I was in so much pain, i could hardly get my food. But we sat and talked for over 3 hours! He is so neat!

My water is back on and the only plans i have this weekend is to go to a graduation party sat. afternoon and i meet John for church Sat. night!

Bye for now.....
Old 06-25-2004, 08:25 PM   #96  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Default Tgif

HI LADIES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE

Well Michele i hope you got the PM from Angie on the blinkie--thank you so much for it. Have fun with John And YES you and DONNA are plenty for me!!

DONNA Hope you treated Joe extra nice for his Birthday...I KNOW you did!! Yes I checked out the diggin' links and am going to use some of the hints. I have already given them their own diggin' area...I bought 2 mixing tubs at Home Depot and filled them with dirt...the pups use them all the time..however...they dig up everything else too!! Hard to believe they BOTH graduated basic training this week...2 diplomas for RYLEE and 1 for REBA...and $$$$$ gone for me

WILMA IS EVERY WOMEN here GORGEOUS? Thanks for sharing your family with us!!

Well all the kids are here for dinner and a few friends so I gotta go...be back later tonight or this week-end.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:51 AM   #97  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi!

Gary~I sent Angie a PM re: the blinkie...

Sure is quiet around here???

After yesterday's adjustment I was feeling better, not so much pain, not so constant. Good thing because we were really busy at work. This a.m. it's a little better, but still not great. I can't wait until it's great! I'm scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday, but he still thinks he can treat it, so hopefully i won't have to look at other options.

I've started the Usana products and i'm hoping my overall health will be improved. I can tell slight improvements already in my eyes and skin. Maybe it's the fish oil too.

Hey! Good news, my boss just gave me an 8% raise! I've been here a year now, 6 months full-time. It's a happy day!
Old 06-26-2004, 01:10 PM   #98  

Default Dieters devotions for June 26, 2004

June 26

1 Timothy 4:4
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving.

Greg tried not to get discouraged, even though he gained back most of the weight he'd lost. This time it would be easier. He'd done it once; he could do it again. The first time had been so hard because he had such a low opinion of himself. His self-image had improved immensely, and he had the confidence he needed to know he could lose weight. Greg knew he was made in God's image, even if that image got hidden a little now and then. Know-ing that he was loved made losing weight much easier. Greg was thankful that God loved him so. He could conquer anything with God's help.
Today's thought: Good things come to those who believe they will!
Old 06-27-2004, 11:21 AM   #99  

Hello It is long lost me! My computer has been hit bad by the pop up bug and we had to total delete everything and guess what my youngest DD clicked on it again! I think spyware is the bug so do not click on it! once it is in you can not delete it without deleting everything and starting over. Mitchy we are so much alike My back is killing me! This little old lady at work felt sorry for me and gave me these pain patches that you just peel and stick on and I can't tell you how much it has helped. You can by them anywhere and they come like 4 to a pkg and one patch last 6-8 hours. they are like the ben gay but they don't smell. I will pray Your MRI turns out great. Donna I love your pictures! How cute and Happy B-day Joe!!! You are doing so great. I still am struggling along when I quite losing I starting watching my blood sugars and they are high again. My Doctor called and said my test were borderline and then two days later he called back and said he go more test results and I needed to be back on diabetic meds ASAP. And he wants to go over things with me when I come in on the 14 of July. The only test that I know that was still out was the heart test. So we will see. In lots of ways I am doing so much better I have been redoing my bedroom it looks so great. And I am working on my familyroom repainting and completely redoing everything. My Mom gave me a sewing machine as a early b-day gift and I have had a blast. When I get everything put together I will send a picture.
Wilma You are so Pretty and what a great looking family! You look very slim in the picture so you must be wasting away now being 10 lighter!
Ez-I have dog problems to my little one gets so excited she goes potty. It drives me nuts. She was a lot better but someone scared her and she has back slided now. so I would trade you problems.
Jessica-A big welcome I am the the mother of 6 kids. I need to lose at least 50 lbs so I am looking forward to getting to know you.
Sue-I hope you are having a great time on our trip!
Sherry-I know you are at the lake but with your heart problems we worry when we do not hear from you. So post and let us know you are alright.
Sprout-how are your feeling and how are things with your son?
Mkay-Remember we are here for you. I have really struggled to lose also but I am not going to give up. I will be lifting you in pray!
Angel Lover-How are things going with your son and grand daughter? I think about you often and are keeping you in prayers.

Well I have a lot to do. I have missed all of you so much I will try not to go so long again!
Old 06-27-2004, 01:02 PM   #100  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Default Sunday Morning

HI LADIES

Just got home from church so I thought I would check in. Had to work yesterday at my cousin's house (helping him get it ready for sale so he can retire) so Angie, Amanda, Ron, Lara and one of her friends painted the neighbors fence--got out of that one and made some $$ to boot

Angie and I watched the BIG FISH last night, thought it was OK-- not great but enjoyable enough.

SAMI Good to hear from you. We use the Norton Anti Virus protection and it sure helps with the pop-ups. I bet your rooms are looking great-- it's nice to re-do every once in awhile isn't it!? I hope the tests turn out the way you want, great to see a little comfort on the back pain too! as far as the puppies go we will (PROBABLY-HOPEFULLY) continue them in the puppy school-- they have a drop-in thursday class for $5 in the early evening-- along with many other choices of classes, our pups really enjoy learning...errr..playing there They would be tons better if we worked with them a little more-- seems like it is something we put off until the day before class-- trying to get that weeks homework in at the last minute -- we do work with them during the week, just not as much as we should.

MICHELE How did Sat. with John go? Thanks for trying with the blinkie but our computer is just not letting Angie paste it or something-- she has tried every thing. Great news on the raise! My sister used to use the Usana products but it just got too expensive for her. I hope the back is much better today. Enjoy your day.

HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE-- I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT SUNDAY-- NOW OFF TO GET CHORES DONE BEFORE THE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES COMES ON-- '' GO FULLERTON TITANS''
Old 06-27-2004, 08:20 PM   #101  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hello all!

I made it to the graduation party yesterday afternoon but just barely. There were about 300 people there and i had to park at the end of their drive and walk to the house. I almost didn't make it. Yesterday was maybe the worst pain i've felt. The party was great, she has a nice house, surrounded by corn fields, totally Minnesotan. Great food and a tent and beer truck! Had some food, talked to some people, didn't stay too long. I almost cried by the time i got back to the car and on the way home. I have been in bed almost all day but I feel better today! Not so much pain. Sami~what are those patches called? Do they have heat in them? Not sure that would work, i feel better with ice. I missed my cousin's church carnival today but just felt i needed to stay home and get better.

And I didn't even make it to church, there was no way last night i could have gone. So no John. That's ok.

Sami~glad to see you back. I hope you get the diabetes under control.

Sunny! i need you help. I bought a package from cute colors but now can't figure out how to use them? I've downloaded the file and i can open and see the pics, but i can't copy the name and insert like i do in a post here? Do you know what i'm saying? How do you use them from the download?
Old 06-27-2004, 08:34 PM   #102  
Thin Within

Arrow ♥ Question ♥

I was just curious and wondering if any of you are members of the church of Christ that post here. This is my first time stopping in here ~ never even a lurker.

M♥ggie
Old 06-28-2004, 09:02 AM   #103  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

First of all, I would like to thank you for the kind words about the picture I posted. I am very proud of my family and like to show them off.

I had a great, busy weekend. We were out for most of it. We had our church Sunday School picnic after church. It was a good way of getting to know people on a casual basis. I got a bit too much sun but I'll be okay- just a bit of redness. Then we had Bible study in the evening. Now it's back to work!!

Michele: I sure hope you start feeling better. I don't suffer from back pain but on the occasion that it's even a little sore Iwonder how people can bear it. Take care of yourself.

Gary: You sound a lot like my DH. always willing to help someone out. 1954 must have been a very good year.

Sami: SO good to hear from you. I'm glad those patches have brought you some relief. What color did you redo your bedroom? I painted my walls taupe and have black and taupe bedding. I still have to do window coverings and figure out what to hang on the walls.

Donna: Nice hammock! I would love one but then I'd never get anything done around here.

Well, it's almost time to leave for work. I have my healthy lunch packed and ready to go.

Have a super day!
Old 06-28-2004, 03:26 PM   #104  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi Maggie,

Welcome! Sorry I didn't say it before. I'm not a member, but i am a Christian. Hope we hear from you often.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:16 PM   #105  

Talking I'm HOOOOOMMMMEEEE!

Oh My Goodnight!!!! I missed my real world about yesterday when after driving 6.5 hours, we decided to spend the night in Illinois. We started out again today about 10:30 a.m.

First...I only scanned the posts...Mitchypoo- John...cool as all get out! Actually, that's all I saw.

Rachel's wedding- WONDERFUL...I cried for the next two days.

Arkansas- We left Monday 10:00ish. Arrived Tuesday 12;30 a.m. UGH! 14 hours of driving...Gary's brother was waiting up for us.

I'm NOT ready to move there. The church is WAAAAY to small for us and soooooo ural. EEK! His brother...a piece of work...sorry to say. My SIL? A product of her environment with him. They need prayers BIG TIME! AND...I see my DH acting the same way as his brother at times...like tonight.

I'm home...back to work tomorrow...the real world. I missed all of you. I ate just "ok." I didn't bring any of my food with me...I may have gained 3 lbs. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and report the damage.

Please please pray for Shirley/Steve. Thanks! Hugs to all of you!

Mary Kay
Closed Thread