GARY ~
I came across this picture and just thought I'd share it with you
Nice little car, 'eh?

1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350

<><
Old 05-26-2004, 05:22 PM   #17  
Losin It For GOOD!

Hi All,
My name is Beth Anne and I'm new here. I've been here before in the past a long long time ago, and if you don't remember me I don't mind.

I'm back and trying to stay on track between asking for God's help and just not letting my self control get away from me. I've managed to make it through this whole day without cheating, so that's great. I'm doing the Weight Watchers points program along with working through Dr. Phil's book.

I hope to get to know you all better, big hi's to everyone!
Old 05-26-2004, 06:20 PM   #18  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

BACK
BETH ANNE ~

I do remember you and I have seen you on other threads... so happy you have come back to us and do hope you will stay

Isn't it great that we are able to have New Beginning's
God is so good. You WILL succeed this time, I can just feel it! Did you see Dr. Phil's show on Monday?? Was that an inspirational show or what!?! I see you have lost 25lbs already... you are well on your way I have lost 21 and still want to lose 40. I am just doing it by cutting portions and with allot of exercise.

I wish you well on the journey to a New You
SunnyD <><

Old 05-26-2004, 10:24 PM   #19  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

I got the digital camera in the mail today! She packed it so there was no way for it to be damaged. How lucky am I. Enclosed are pics of Mabel, who i finally figured out is my father's cousin, and the other pic is of the graduates, Ashley on the left who is the bestfriend of Erin on the right, who is Mabel's granddaughter. Nice girls. I'll post more later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mabel.jpg (10.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg ashleynerin.jpg (8.8 KB, 37 views)
Old 05-27-2004, 08:13 AM   #20  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Good Morning Everyone!

Hi MICHELE ~
So happy you got your camera back!
The people in the pics are such beautiful ladies!!!
I really like her home too - what I can see in the background - just lovely!
Looks like you had a great visit... I look forward to more pics!

Okay... where is everyone???????????????????????

I have my hubby home today though Monday I am so happy! I love it when he takes time off and we don't make any plans... just taking it a day at a time. We have allot we want to finish up in our gardens/yard for the beginning of summer. Now that the yard is drying up we plan to work in the gardens... And we have the wake to go to tonight for our DFriend (that will be a bummer...)

Because hubby is home I will miss a *Curve* day, but I am still getting in my walking everyday. Although, yesterday I didn't do anything... I nursed a migraine headache all day. It began on Monday evening, but the pain peaked yesterday, that's what I get for holding off the meds (I didn't want to take them) - so I could do nothing... today I am so much better. So I hope to go to Curves tomorrow morning. Can't today - too soon after the migraine, don't want it to come back But I will go for my walk. I haven't had one of those (a migraine) in a long time!

The sunshine and blue skies are absolutely beautiful this morning... so off I go to have a cup of decaf coffee and go sit on the porch with the kitties and watch the birds The hubby is still sleeping

Later CER's!

*Have a SAFE & Fun weekend!*
*God Bless*
SunnyD <><

Old 05-27-2004, 08:36 AM   #21  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi Gals- I am here, just leaving for work early this week, Ron is testing for confirmation (finished yesterday-results today..shhh...they all pass! some just need follow ups so they are clear on why they go up for communion, etc)plus running Ron to tennis, puppy school last night..hope to get some time this afternoon...tonight Ron and I go to the church youth group orientation for "new high schoolers". It is a dinner for the incoming "future" 9th graders. Well gotta go....
Old 05-27-2004, 10:25 AM   #22  
Losin It For GOOD!

Morning All - the sun is shining!! woo hoo!! haven't seen the sun in a while. Almost forgot what it looked like!! although I can't complain because the rain washed away a lot of the pollen. I managed to make it ALL DAY on program yesterday. Didn't exercise but that's because I had a long deep talk with hubby that was really good... and that absolutely took precidence over a few situps!! I'm in a great mood since the sun is out... and they should come mow the lawn today too. hopefully the nice weather will stick around for a few days, we have an outdoor wedding to go to on Saturday. Driving off to NY with my sister and her boyfriend, that should be interesting!!

SunnyD - enjoy the hubby being home. I hope your headaches stay away - I too get migraines, but I never wait, I pop those pills immediately!!! enjoy the nice weather.

EZ - have fun with the kiddies!! enjoy the running around.. life does seem to be crazy, doesn't it??
Old 05-27-2004, 12:03 PM   #23  
Southern Belle

Red face Thursday morning

Good Morning CEers!!!!

Well, this is aggravating!!!! I'm off today and couldn't sleep in and I was wide awake at 5:30!! So, I got up and started drinking coffee. I was so looking forward to sleeping in. Maybe I can catch a good nap later.

It's rainy here this morning and I have the don't want tos. Kelli is babysitting today and Kaci is with me. She's suppose to be "finding" her room. Somehow with all the activities of this week her room got buried. She is not a neat child. I should be doing housework myself, but don't wanna. I don't know if I'm being lazy or just tired.

~Michele~
Soooo glad you got the camera safely!!! I know you feel relief!!! Thanks for the pictures.

~Sunny~
Yes, I guess great minds do think a like. Have fun with your DH home. I know I love just having mine here. We don't even have to always be together but it's just a peaceful feeling. Pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them with us!! Post when you can, but give DH all the time you can!

~Mary and Beth Anne~

~Mary~Congratulations on the 11 lb LOSS!!!!!
Hope you will stay around and post, these are a GREAT bunch of folks!!!

~BA99TJ ~ Beth Anne~
Hope you will stay around here and post. It's a GREAT place to be!!! It's amazing how the sun can "brighten" our moods, isn't it? Have fun at the wedding this weekend!

~Gary~
Sounds like you are busy as usual. Have fun tonight at the orientation. to Ron
, even if he will pass.

~Wilma~
Glad the sun finally came to see you! It's amazing how fast grass can grow with a little of God's water!! Your bedroom sounds great!! I bet it feels good to have that project done so you can sit back and admire it. WTG getting your WOE back on track!!! You go girl!!!

Hope EVERYONE has a GREAT day!!! I gotta go force myself to do a little housework. Talk atcha later!!

Last edited by sunshinelady; 05-27-2004 at 02:04 PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:32 PM   #24  

Talking Thanks for the Welcome All!!!

Sunny- Ok, I will need help with all the fonts, colors, pics etc.

Hey, I will be back to this group. Too fun! I love Jesus too and He has given me strength to be taking care of myself for almost 5 weeks now.

sw- 167
cw- 155
gw- 130

mkay(Mary)
Old 05-28-2004, 08:00 AM   #25  
Southern Belle

Talking Tgif

Good Morning CEers!!!

I'm really sleepy this morning and hoping the coffee helps wake me up. How are ya'll? We had storms around here in Texas last night but we didn't get anything bad here, just a little rain. We really needed it! Still need a little more. I have to see several patients today and my babysitter, Kelli is working at the Fashion Barn so Kaci will go with me and have to sit in the car for a couple of visits. We also have a funeral to go to this afternoon. A friend of ours that used to be our neighbor passed this week and his wife if coming back here to bury him. So sad. I'm working this weekend, but maybe my load won't be too much. I hope it's a quiet weekend.

~Mary~
Sunny is the expert on the graphics, etc. But you can easily change your colors and fonts while posting using the advanced. The way I do it is to highlight what I want to change colors on or make bold and then click on that button or the drop down menu. But it has to have brackets before and after to make it work. You will just have to practice.

Where is everyone lately??? Buzzzzzzzing around the yard? exercising? working? Whatever, we do miss ya'll. Please post when you can!
Hope EVERYONE has a GREAT day!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND THAT IS FUN AND SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2004, 09:12 AM   #26  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

It's a beautiful sunny day here. I better enjoy it because they're calling for rain again tomorrow. I wonder if I'll ever get my plants in.

I sometimes feel like compared to some of you that I lead a very boring life. I go to work; I come home and do a few things then go to bed. I hope to get out more this summer and see what this city has to offer. I just find that sometimes I'm too tired to even want to go out. I am working full time and that does make a difference. I also have 2grown sons living at home and that often takes away my wheels.

Tonight DS and I are going to the mall to go shopping. I desparately need some new clothes and he needs to find himself some new shoes.

Well,gotta go. Work is calling me. I hope to find time to talk more on the weekend.

Have a super day.
Old 05-28-2004, 09:17 AM   #27  
Losin It For GOOD!

Morning all! the rain is back, and its cloudy, but my plants are sure growing!! I couldn't believe it - I'm excited because my strawberry plants have flowers!! I'm not holding my breath, I know they usually take a year or two to actually have berries, but even ONE berry would be awesome!! I have two boxes outside full of plants, and they are growing like crazy!! I didn't think I would succeed at my plant venture, but so far the weather has helped.

This weekend will be insane. our band has a show tonight, then tomorrow morning we leave for upstate NY for a wedding, come back sunday, off to the in-laws monday. So it will be a little crazy, but should be fun.

I should get off to work though. Hugs to everyone!
Old 05-28-2004, 09:26 AM   #28  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hello all!

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I realized this a.m. that this weekend isn't just about time off work or BBQ's or picnics. It's to remember all the men and women that have sacrificed for this country, even with their life. There is a new memorial being dedicated this weekend. I don't know the details but it'll be on the news I am sure. I for one will be remembering them.

I'm going to John's tonight for a BBQ! Looking forward to seeing him and spending time with him.

Have been a little blue the last couple days. Had a special prayer time with the Lord last night, actually cried myself to sleep but i feel a little better this a.m. I guess I don't want to go into details, but sometimes my heart is truly broken and it amazes me after all this time, that i still feel this.

We're suppose to have a storm coming tomorrow from Canada that can include rain, hail, wind and tornadoes. I like this weather, as long as the alarm doesn't sound and i have to get Simba in the basement. It's so hard for her to get back UP the stairs.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 05-28-2004, 09:30 AM   #29  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

ok, this is the third time i'm posting, i've lost the previous two! So i'm not typing it all again. I basically was saying to remember who the weekend is for, going to John's for a BBQ tonight, been feeling heartsick and blue lately, getting storms tomorrow and i'm thinking of you all..........
Old 05-28-2004, 09:34 AM   #30  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Oh, now it shows up?

Beth Anne, what band? Need details!
Closed Thread