Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 08:58 AM   #76  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!!

I had my weigh in yesterday. My weight hasn't changed from my signature but I've lost another inch and have lost 1% body fat. I know I have to get in more exercise. Now that the weather is turning nicer I can get out and walk more. I went shopping for some new clothes yesterday and am starting to like what I see in the mirror. I tried on a pair of size 16 pants and had to go down a size. Felt Great!!

DS made it through his tooth surgery. He is sore but he doesn't have the swelling or bruising that some get. He should be able to be back at work in a few days.

Sami: I'm sorry things are going so badly at work. I know how stressful work can be without having coworkers make it worse. Hang in there!

SunnyD: You snuck in here while I was posting!! Glad to hear things went well with the Doc. I also know what you mean about swelling. I had ham on the weekend and still getting rid of the fluids. Extra water bottles today!!

standnngrace: WTG on the 2 lbs lost. What eating plan are you one?

Michele: Fresh produce! I can hardly wait. I have a tiny garden patch in the back yard and I get a few salad veggies from it. I can't even seed it for a few weeks yet to I still rely on my grocery store. Most of our produce comes from California!!

Sunshinelady: I can see by your post that you have the gift of compassion. I admire that. Prayers for the lady who lost her husband.

Gary: Good to see you here. Hopefully your life will slow down enough to talk to us more. Your yard sounds lovely. I can hardly wait to get out into mine.

Well, I better get going to work. Have a great day!
Old 04-29-2004, 10:15 AM   #77  

Hi! Wow! I was just looking for some answers about the South Beach Diet! I sure didn't expect to find a Christian support team! Praise the Lord! I haven't "officially" started yet. But, I need to lose the weight no matter what way I decided to start eating. I have a very small frame and waaaaay to much weight for my little feet. I look forward to coming here & "talking" with everyone! God bless! In Christ, "L"
Old 04-29-2004, 10:32 AM   #78  

Default Good morning!

Hello CERS

Ohio may thaw out and be sunny today... I am ready for frost warnings to be over.... I am ready for warm soil and planting time.... (:
for laughs check out this video:

http://www.scores.de/movie/alien.shtml

Thank you for the image directions!! I am still finding my way around with this message board. when I book mark the page it takes me to that post... so for days I thought there were no new posts! LOL Bear with me...

: I am doing a combination... of weight watchers and The Lord's table and getting more active and and and .... I hope to lose 8 lbs by June.... I have missed the under 200 mark repeatedly .... I want to get there this time.

Your cheery notes are an encouragement to me
Thank you all for your posts
Old 04-29-2004, 11:16 AM   #79  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

POOKY616/ "L" -
So good to have you join us

Not all of us are on the South Beach Diet, but we support one another with the programs we are each on... I wish you success on your program!
Come back soon

Hi VALERIE -
No problem... really
Glad you were able to find my last post to you and
are now able to add the graphics and animations

I forgot you too are from OHIO!!
Where abouts are you from in general? It is
absolutely beautiful here today - I just finished opening up my house.
The warm breeze feels so awesome, doesn't it, Valerie

Later...
SunnyD

Old 04-29-2004, 11:27 AM   #80  

Smile

Oh VALERIE -
One more thing...

If you want to recieve an Email each time someone posts on this (or other threads) you post on, just go to the top of this page where it says QUICK LINKS and click on EDIT OPTIONS. Once you are there ~ scroll down to MESSAGING & NOTIFICATION and check off the
First Box - Receive email from Administrators...
you should get notified each time someone posts ~
But your e-mail will still be private...

"Luck"
SunnyD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 04-29-2004 at 11:31 AM.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:45 AM   #81  

Thumbs up Awesome Wilma!

Hi WILMA!

On your loss of another inch and the 1% body fat!! Not to mention you going down another clothing size ~
Awesome!

Keep up the wonderful job!!

So glad to hear that your DS did well with his surgery!

I am drinking my water
Sooooo happy for you!
SunnyD

Old 04-29-2004, 02:29 PM   #82  
Southern Belle

Smile Thursday morning

Hello CEers!!!!!!

How is EVERYONE today? I am so sorry that I'm checking in so late in the day. I am off today, thank God. I tried to post this morning and my computer was really messin up badly, so I called our service provider tech and was on and off the phone with him for 4 hours!!!!! But now it finally seems to be working better. I had a problem with spyware on my computer and bought a protection program that blocked up my computer but now I think it's ok again. Whew!!!!

Please say a little prayer for me. I have been having chest pains and problems with shortness of breath, etc.. for several weeks now and have tried to slow down but that doesn't seem to help. I have been having left arm pain for two days now and that is normally an indication of chest pain. I have been having to take my nitros several times a day. I am really trying to rest today. I pray that I haven't pushed myself to the point that I now will have unstable angina which means lack of oxygen which causes chest pain without exertion or stress. I don't like it but couldn't talk with my DR earlier when I called. I do have an appointment next week but really thought I needed in sooner. But no such luck. Thank you for your prayers.

Since my dd's team are district champs we are waiting to see where they will play and when. They are hoping to get the next game in before the band goes to Florida next Wednesday for 5 days. About half the team is supposed to go on this trip so I hope and pray that it won't be scheduled during the Florida time because then the girls will have to pick Florida or area game. That would be a touch decision. I know a lot of these kids have worked really hard with fundraisers, etc.. to raise the money to go to Florida so I'm not sure what their decision would be.

Well, will post this and continue individual posting later. I don't want to type tooooo much and then lose it like I have been for the past few days.

Last edited by sunshinelady; 04-29-2004 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:26 PM   #83  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

I'm having trouble posting but i did get my computer at home working. I'm home not feeling well today. Think it's mainly girl trouble, but think i also needed a day to recoup. I know, what a wimp. Need to finish this post before the computer shuts down on me.

Old 04-29-2004, 05:19 PM   #84  
Southern Belle

Smile

Good Afternoon!!!!!

~Sunny~

Glad to hear your doctor's visit went well, and that ya'll had a lot of fun afterwards. Those wrong foods can make you feel bad. I hope this finds you feeling much better now.

~Sami~
Oh, please take care of that colon!!! Yikes!! So sorry you have to deal with that and the coworkers! It's taken me many years to learn that some people are so inconsiderate of others, like your coworkers. I hope you get all of it straightened out without too much happening. So sorry about Mike, prayers to his family for sure. That's so very sad.

~standnngrace~
I have done the same thing about thinking no one has posted. And I have always wondered, what's up with that?? Your graphics are great! Keep up the GREAT work and you will give those lbs away before June.

~Michele~
Sorry you aren't feeling well. I know about the female thing and the computer problems. I hope you can get yours working better. So far, my computer is working somewhat better. Let's hope it continues.

~Wilma~
Congratulations on losing 1% body fat and one inch!!!!

YAY!!!!! And losing another size!!!!! Glad to hear that ds made it through oral surgery well. That's a big blessing! I can't wait either to have the fresh veggies coming in out of the garden!!! Our tomatoes and peppers are already blooming, so it's not too awful far off!! Yum!!!

~pooky~

Glad you found us!!! This is a great bunch of encouragers and believers!!! Hope you will just in and tell us more about yourself and stay around a while. I have been doing SB but the last two weeks haven't been faithful to it. I get too busy and don't plan and then I just grab something. That has to stop. Glad to see you!!!

Missing you Gary, Sue, Deenie, Angel-lover, EVERYONE ELSE!!! Please post when you can!!!!!

Old 04-29-2004, 06:15 PM   #85  

Talking

Hi everyone,

Today is my birthday. I am 47 today. My husband got me a knitting class that I asked for. For the next three saterdays I'm learning with two other weman. I'm making a scarf for my daughter. My son got me sented candles and my daughter bought me pajamas. They also got me a gift card to Kiklands. Tonight my son is playing trombone at a middle school concert. I'll have to get back with you tomarrow. love judy
Old 04-29-2004, 06:50 PM   #86  
Southern Belle

Smile

Happy Birthday Judy!!!!!!!!

Hope your day is GREAT!!!!! And that God blesses you in a very special way!!!! Hope you enjoy the band concert tonight.

Old 04-29-2004, 06:54 PM   #87  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Judy~Happy Birthday!

Pooky~Welcome! Love to have people join us. Please tell us about you.

Sunny~You do have a dear sweet hubby! I'm glad it went well at the dr. Sonds like you've had trouble in the past. I bet the dr. was happy to see your exercise and weightloss, huh?

I've been in my jammies all day........what a lump.

Well, it's definitely an improvement to have the computer working at home at all. I'm happy about that.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:56 PM   #88  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

hey, i can't get the graphics in the post to show?
Old 04-29-2004, 07:07 PM   #89  
Southern Belle

Exclamation

Hey Michele!!!!

How often do you hang around in your pajamas all day? HUH? Not often, I'm sure. I've hung around in my soft warmups all day with just an old T-shirt. But I don't guess the dog, cats, birds, chickens or goats minded much. I don't really understand why the graphic don't always do, but they don't. Then next time you could use the same thing and it will work. I'm trying posting on WordPad and then copying to Reply on the site and it does seem to be a lot easier, plus, then if 3fc loses it, I still have it and can post it again. Hope you're feeling better soon. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Last edited by sunshinelady; 04-29-2004 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:31 PM   #90  

Default Hi there!

I am going to try this again, I tried to post for two days now and keep getting bumped off with a microsoft word message that an error has occurred, do I want it sent or not. So hopefully this time it will work.
Welcome Pooky616- this is a great site, with a great group of friends and supporters.
Sherry- sorry your not feeling well, and also sorry to hear about your patient thats hard especially after 17 years of caring for a person. You did have a good game though congrats on winning way to go.
Sunny- sorry your not feeling well, hope your soon full of energy Sami- you too there honey, its been a bad week for you, pray your soon feeling better- sorry to hear about the employee that jumped so sad to be so young and think you have nothing to live for.
Mitchy- the quilt idea is cool, and great job with all those graphics, and also with installing the faucet. Who needs charlie hee hee, just kidding, hope your soon up to par as well.
Closed Thread