Old 12-18-2015, 12:46 PM   #1  
Jodi

S/C/G: 285/ticker/165

Height: 5'4" - 47 years old

Smile Prayers and Prayer Requests

I love prayer!

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)

Heavenly Father, I want to lift up the people here that are struggling to lose weight and become healthy while trying to succeed in their life you have given them. I pray they find peace and fellowship. Please give them the strength to turn away from foods and habits that will push them further from attaining their goal, for nothing is impossible with you, Lord!
Thank you for all of your gifts and for these lovely people in Christ, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Come join in prayer or prayer requests!
NurseMom1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 12:48 PM   #2  
Jodi

I work all weekend as an on-call hospice nurse. My prayer request would be that I have the time to eat properly and not get so hectic and hungry that I just cave and eat anything.

Prayer Request:
miniDoodles, Dee, has a torn retinal gel, please pray that it heals completely on its own so she doesn't lose her vision or require surgery.

Last edited by NurseMom1223; 12-25-2015 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:07 PM   #3  
Jodi

If you prayed for me the other day, thank you! It worked! Even though I had a haphazard plan, and went an 8 hour stretch between lunch and supper (due to work demands, not by choice) I made it with strength from God!

Romans 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.

Heavenly Father, I want to lift up the members of 3fc up to you in prayer, I want to pray, that during this time of year, they know it is all about you and the Gift you sweetly gave us so that we may be with you eternally! This is a time of celebration, I pray that you give the members strength to make the proper food choices, even when they want to eat out of sadness instead of celebration. Praying for peace and comfort for all, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Old 12-25-2015, 01:20 PM   #4  
Jodi

Heavenly Father, thank you for your precious Gift you have given to all of mankind for those that will accept it. (For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 3:24) My prayer is that all of the people on this site reach all of their goals, and give them peace that surpasses all understanding. Thank you for all you've done, I thank and praise you in the name of Jesus, amen.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! Peace be with you!
Old 12-31-2015, 11:02 AM   #5  
Jodi

Smile

As we end 2015, I want to praise God for all of His blessings he has given me and my family!
I would like to pray for all of the people on 3fc, that they end this year safely and have a wonderful and prosperous 2016. I pray we all come together for support and achieve our weight loss and health goals. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

See you in 2016!