3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Faith Based Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups-127/)
-   -   Prayer Warriors-All Faiths-2013 part 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups/289903-prayer-warriors-all-faiths-2013-part-3-a.html)

ronni62 11-19-2013 09:26 PM

Prayer Warriors-All Faiths-2013 part 3

Seems that we exceeded 500 posts again, so starting a new thread--I'm including a prayer that Rosebud wrote to begin our last thread...

Please post your praises and prayer requests & I'll try to update the master list soon. Rosebud has done such a fantastic job of that, but I'll try to do justice to it until she returns.

Rosebud's prayer--We Thank You & Praize you, FATHER ~ for hearing & answering all of our prayers and petitions here today; we thank you for your Mercy & Grace, and for your Healing Power in our lives each day; in JESUS' name, Amen & Amen ...

ronni62 11-20-2013 08:25 AM

CURRENT PRAYER LIST: ^Prayers^ continue for present needs ...

Thank You GOD, for the gift of Life and your awesome Love; Thank you GOD, for all the blessings you send our way; Thank you GOD, for hearing & answering our prayers for healing today; Thank you GOD, for doctors & surgeons & all medical helpers; Thank you GOD, for providing the best treatments & drugs & the funds to pay for them; Thank you GOD, for family & friends & Prayer Warriors; Thank you GOD, for your Mercy & Grace & Peace & Comfort & Hope & yes, even Joy during these trials we face; Thank you GOD, for our LORD JESUS CHRIST, by whose stripes we are healed; and Thank You GOD, for being such a faithful Father & Friend, one that we can trust & lean on each & every day ... Amen.
(Prayer started by Rosebud)

BARGOO ~ cancer has spread to her brain; getting radiation treatments now; prayers that they will work 100% for her as before; full remission; strength and prevention from more falls; Peace & comfort at this time. Thanks & Praise GOD for our good friend.
Bargoo's Son(s) ~ DAVID: bless his marriage. One has diabetes too: prayers he will be able to make healthier lifestyle choices.
ROSEBUD ~ Cancer has spread to liver and lungs. Chemo started in hospital. Pray for her and her DH, as well as her family, as they are all working through this together.
WILMA'S brother, LARRY ~ on chemo round #2 for tumors on his brain; prayers for healing/shrinkage/removal, comfort, and peace for all. At home again -- PRZ GOD!
ELVISLOVER ~ prayers cancer stays in remission; and would love to have a child soon.
DEE~ Health issues including irregular heartbeats. Pray for doctors to figure out what's causing it.
DEE ~ for AL, who has passed over; esp prayers for peace for his wife, GINA, and family ...
DEE ~ BOSS continues to recover from Mono; DEE herself for grief after losing her furry baby.
KAREN ~ her 2nd grandson (+ stepbrother); custody battle; kids OK & get visits with Mother. Boys will be able to decide where they want to live at end of summer, but things going ok.
KAREN's ~ son, MIKE: had seizures. Praises that he's doing much better and in a new home with support!
JENNA C ~ 22 y/o; rare cancer: Rabdomyosarcoma; in hospital getting treatments; bless doctors with wisdom; prayers for healing, comfort from nausea, and peaced for JENNA & her family. Treatments and chemo continuing as of 11/21.
RONNI's Mom, JUNE ~ schizo-bipolar: needs to continue meds.
PATTY H ~ back issues & Fibromyalgia: pray for remission; good nursing school grades.
PATTY's SON ~ heal ear infection & lump on bone; restore hearing; needs job.
TRISH ~ Praize GOD for improved home situation. PRAIZE GOD -- Toni's surgery was successful. Prayers for complete healing. Restoration of finances; blessings. Son's broken ankle to heal quickly. DGD Hannah with severe pain and health issues.
NELLY ~ increased income: mechanic's garage; needs: personal, car, home, schooling. Spring & latter rains for a great garden this year; PRZ GOD: her heart is fine ...
NELLY's MIL, ELSIE ~ early stage breast cancer; options good. FIL: health issues too.
BOOTSIE ~ cholesterol levels normal; David prayers for improved health; protection from wild animals; Thank You for rain for Bourke County, Texas.
ROSEBUD's ~ BIL, TOM M; contain aneurysm; pain relief (mild lower back pain); better appetite; peace for his wife, Denise.
ROSEBUD's DAD ~ BILL S: praise GOD, he is doing well with the chemo & radiation (nausea meds helping a lot). Prayers tumor in abdomen shrinks for surgery in September. Wife *GRACE* had bladder removed successfully; please pray for relief of pain & adjustment to urine bag. Son, JEFF R; heart attack; stressed: he needs a job that isn't too physically taxing.
ROSEBUD's Brother, RPS ~ struggling: pain & loneliness, turning to alcohol again. Jesus, we pray for a release from this bondage to alcohol: please set this captive free; filling him with peace of mind, body & spirit through your blessed Holy Spirit. May he find comfort in loving family & friends, but mostly in YOU! May your Kingdom (Spirit) come upon him; and your will be done in his life. Bless him for the help he has been giving us all: gives him a sense of purpose. His knee is getting better on its own; so surgery has been postponed. PRZ GOD -- answers to prayer ...
ROSEBUD's DH ~ Alzheimer's; PEACE & Joy of Spirit; positive attitude/words; peaceful & healing sleep. May your Kingdom (Spirit/Love) come upon him, and your will be done in his life. May GOD grant him Serenity about not driving (he is getting better). Wisdom to handle moods. New meds are helping with his hallucinations & fears; PRAISE GOD!!!
ROSEBUD's SISTER & BIL ~ SIS: good health; BIL`s knee & back; PRAIZE GOD -- a positive answer came regarding future of home. PRZ GOD: house issues resolved well. PRZ GOD -- new work plan is going well. Special grace with her job, so she can retire with a full pension. Thanks.
ROSEBUD's ~ UNCLE GARNET has gone home; prayers for his family.
Rosebud's cousin ~ SHELLEY -- stress eczema; peace for all (daughter/DH).
Rosebud's cousin ~ CINDY S -- blood pressure back to normal; less stress & healthy lifestyle choices.
ANGELIC M -- lung cancer; had cancer surgery in ear to stop spread to brain; alcoholic: abusive alcoholic upbringing. Whole family needs healing & GOD's LOVE & Grace; compassion for one another & others.

Please let me know of changes, additions, updates. I can't promise to do as good a job as Rosebud in keeping the list, but I'll try. God bless you all!

bargoo 11-20-2013 05:07 PM

Thank you , ronni fo carrying on,.

EagleRiverDee 11-20-2013 06:33 PM

Ronni-

Yes, thanks very much for creating the new thread and stepping up to help in Rosebud's absence. Are things any better with your mom?

Continued prayers for all concerns. Bargoo, I'm glad to see you here and hope you are feeling better. Still praying for you, and Rosebud.

Karen31 11-20-2013 07:44 PM

Still sending lots of good thoughts and prayers. Just thought that I should have updated this a long time ago. My son is doing fine now and has moved to another home. They closed down the home he was in but he has been in this one before and gets along well with the other clients there. He has his own room and is very well taken care of. We were able to visit him in September and he looks wonderful.. PTL!

Our grandsons are still having to live in Denver with their stepdad for now. They do get to spend some time back in Colorado Springs with their Mom and family. The end of the summer and they can make their own decision so we will just have to wait and be patient. But they seem to be doing good and are doing well in school

I'm hoping that everyone has a safe and Happy holiday. If I don't get back to you before then, I'm having the dinner here this year for about 20!!

Take care....

Justwant2Bhealthy 11-21-2013 10:40 AM

:carrot:HI ALL!!!:carrot:

Just wanted to come in an say HI to you all; so glad to get back on net. A lot of people -- GOD BLESS THEM HAVE BEEN WORKING on IT for me. Please ignore my typos unless they are in Hungarian; then they may be a message from GOD.

I am in a beautiful hospice house; in a Seasons hotel floor actually; It is comfortable and friendly. tHEY ARE taking GOOD care of me,. with their GUIDANCE. OF MY SISTA WENDY AS YOU KNOW ... ;)

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR PEACEFUL SLEEPS; EASY BREATHING; BATHING & WALKING -- MOBILITY. Plus WATER to come out of my legs/body at a reasonable healthy pace.

Justwant2Bhealthy 11-21-2013 11:53 AM

PRAYER needed against major ANXIETY PLEASE ( HAVE IT REALY BAD RIGHT NOW, ESP BEFORE GETTINNG INTO BED). Plus, I need added Sampson strength as this is day 6 in that window 5-7 when symptoms hit the hardest .... thanks for your prayers warriors ...:hug:

PRAYERS GOING UP 4 YOU & YOURS .... :H:

Justwant2Bhealthy 11-21-2013 12:34 PM

RONNI, YOU ARE DOING FINE, I CAN BARELY TYPE, dear FRIEND:hug::hug::hug: .....

Justwant2Bhealthy 11-21-2013 02:38 PM

Your prayers are already being answered for me; a new lower mattress is on its way & somesome to put it all together .... prz GOD!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

bargoo 11-21-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justwant2Bhealthy (Post 4887623)

Just wanted to come in an say HI to you all; so glad to get back on net. A lot of people -- GOD BLESS THEM HAVE BEEN WORKING on IT for me. Please ignore my typos unless they are in Hungarian; then they may be a message from GOD.

I am in a beautiful hospice house; in a Seasons hotel floor actually; It is comfortable and friendly. tHEY ARE taking GOOD care of me,. with their GUIDANCE. OF MY SISTA WENDY AS YOU KNOW ... ;)

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR PEACEFUL SLEEPS; EASY BREATHING; BATHING & WALKING -- MOBILITY. Plus WATER to come out of my legs/body at a reasonable healthy pace.

PraIse God ! We have heard from Rosebud, Many prayers have gone up in your behalf,I don't think you know how much you are loved here, Glad you are getting good care.

bargoo 11-21-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justwant2Bhealthy (Post 4887623)

I understand about the bathing and walking , I need help in taking a shower too afraid to try the bathtub, Can only walk with help, but Praise the Lord, Rosebud, we are still here , God surely has something more for us to do.
Thank you so much for letting us know your current condition.

pattygirl63 11-21-2013 07:19 PM

So wonderful to hear from both Bargoo and Rosebud. Prayers continue being sent to the throne of God for the 2 of you. You both are much loved and we miss you when you aren't here.

EagleRiverDee 11-21-2013 08:21 PM

Great to hear from you Rosebud, I have sent up prayers for your speedy healing, care, and help with your anxiety. I'm glad you were able to drop in, we've sure been worried for you. Your husband also remains in my prayers.

Also still offering up prayers for all other concerns.

God bless!

Justwant2Bhealthy 11-21-2013 08:25 PM

Pray for Cellulitus in my left inner elbow to heal up well and quickly ... thanks! PRZ GOD !!! :hug:

Karen31 11-21-2013 08:37 PM

Sending many prayers for Rosebud and Bargoo! I'm so glad that you both were able to pop in and say Hello. We really have missed you so much