Old 03-16-2015, 08:36 AM   #226  

Hi Dee,
I am so sorry and I will put you on my prayer list. I was asking Jesus a few months ago why some people have so much heartache in their lives and He gave me the following explanation, I hope that it helps.

The Purpose of Life
God created us in His image but the question that has been asked all through the ages is, why. Why did God create us? Why did He create us and then permit us through so much pain and suffering here on earth? Doesn’t He care? He seems as if He even forsook Jesus when He was suffering so terribly on the cross. He could just lift us right out of our problems and make them go away but instead He allows a young cancer patient to go through terrible pain and suffering only to let them die in the end. He allows horrible acts of cruelty to innocents. It seems that He allows a child to be born with a propensity toward the same sex and yet He calls those very real feelings sin. Why? Why doesn’t he just show Himself to the world and say this is the way? Why do we have to accept Him by faith?
Why does Jesus answer my prayer to find my keys every morning and yet the thing I have been praying for 26 years… begging, pleading, crying for, He ignores.
Through all my begging and pleading and sometimes full on tantrums I have learned a few things.
I have learned that the definition of God is Love…that’s it. That is how you define Him. I believe He created us because He desired a companion. If God created Adam in His image and then he said it wasn't good for Adam to be alone. God is the same... He doesn't want to be alone. On the other hand, where does One who is omnipotent and can breathe life in to universes find a suitable companion/Bride?
We all love toddlers. They are just so cute! They are so innocent and trusting. However, you wouldn’t say that a toddler is a companion. You can’t have an interesting conversation with a toddler. It’s the sharing of life’s experiences that make conversation interesting and a toddler is just too innocent. You could be in a room full of toddlers who adored you and trusted you completely to supply all of their needs and still feel lonely. A person who never suffered any of life’s sorrow or pain would be a very shallow companion for almighty God. Nevertheless, it would be extremely difficult to develop the Bride’s character. How could you allow the kinds of things to happen to the Bride that needed to happen for them to become a suitable companion for the great I AM? It would just be too much for one being to endure.
Loving you with such a pure love and then watching you suffer is extremely difficult. God says, in the Bible, that all creation Groans and suffers until the time the Bride is finished being created. It makes Him so sad that even the rocks and trees cry in torment. . The Bible says that a thousand years on earth is like but a moment to God.
I am sure He can only bear it for a moment
God created each one of us to fulfill a yearning that He has in His heart. Of all of the millions and millions of people God created, “You” are the only “You.” There never has been and never will be another “You.” That is why you’re so valuable to God. Every big or little thing you have ever suffered and will suffer is developing character traits that God yearns for in His Bride. We have to suffer in our generation so that we can each be a companion to the almighty I AM, but this is such a short time in the fastness of eternity. In all eternity the 80 or so years you live on this earth is the only time in all eternity that you will EVER have to suffer.
Kelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 12:54 PM   #227  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Dee- I will be praying for you that your cancer is in the early stages, that treatment will be quick and effective, and that God will strengthen your body for your treatments and bless your doctors with skill, wisdom and good judgment.

God bless you.

Dee in Alaska
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:53 PM   #228  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Friends

I've been so busy that I've gotten behind on many things. 3 weeks ago I had my cancer biopsy. I am thrilled to say that my needle biopsy was done correctly & none of the cells taken showed cancer on the pathology report. With the family history I have w cancer in my family, I'll still b careful to get checked anything that doesn't appear normal.

Thank you with all my heart for your good thoughts & praying for me. May our Lord hold you close & Bless you & those you Love.

Dee
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:16 PM   #229  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Dee- that is excellent news! Congratulations!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:02 AM   #230  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

MERRY Christmas girls
I haven't been posting because my eye retina gel has torn. There is no treatment for it until it becomes severe enough for surgery or it detaches from my eye, making me go blind

There is a small chance that the tear will seal by itself & I'll be able to see, keeping my vision. But as a older adult my chances are low & I'm ashamed to admit I'm the victim of domestic violence getting slapped in my head many times.

All I want & need for Christmas is my eye retina to be healed. If any of you have a few seconds to add me to your daily prayers, please pray for my eyes for my retina gel tear to seal itself, so I don't go blind or need surgery.

I hope that everyone receives the weight loss they want before 2016 begins

With much Luv & many Blessings to you'all Dee
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 01:12 PM   #231  
Jodi

S/C/G: 285/ticker/165

Height: 5'4" - 47 years old

Hello, Dee, I will pray for complete healing for your eye!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Jodi
NurseMom1223 is offline   Reply With Quote