Old 04-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

I wish I had a church to go too! It sounds like y'all are going to have so much fun, giving thanks to our Lord Jesus!
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #17  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I wish you did too BOOTSIE!

Well Bargoo how did it go last night?

It was strange but good sitting down in the pews for me last night with my daughter and Angie after reading from the choir loft for so many years. Hearing the voices of Peter, Jesus and others being read I wondered if I sounded as great as the crew did last night...probably not! I may have lost my job for good...lol!!!

Have a great Holy Saturday ladies...

I hope to return later today to share our plans but now must send the dogs in on Angie for our walk!!

Be Good
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Gary, it went pretty well. I didn't fall down. I didn't sneeze, actually I felt more like weeping reading about the crucifxion of our precious Lord and Saviour.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:10 AM   #19  

He Has Risen !!Hallelujah!!
Old 04-24-2011, 08:06 AM   #20  

Getting ready to go to the Easter Sunrise Service .
Old 04-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #21  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Since Angie has to play bells at the 8 and 10:30 services today we decided to skip the SONRISE Service...

I can see out my window my brother is taking off for it, the rest of our family will join me at 8 o'clock.

Have a great day gals....I will check in later.

HE IS RISEN INDEED!
Old 04-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #22  
Paula

S/C/G: 300/300/230

Height: 5, 8"

Red face Lord Give Me Strength

Hello! I'm new to this site & really looking forward to meeting new people to share my weight loss journey with. I am a Christian and I believe that the only way i will suceed in losing weight is by the grace of God. I've lost a few pounds since I started my lifestyle change and I'm very excited about my future. I hope to meet a lot of great people here. Have a blessed day.
CurvyQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #23  

Curvy, welcome and good luck.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #24  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Busy-busy-busy! Packing for work...see you all next week-end

We had a glorious EASTER below is the link to some pics and a very short "blurry" vidoe of Angie playing bells at the end of one of their songs...

I will get a better recording one day...

Don't you just love our stained glass window of Our Lord?!

Prayers for all

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ml#post3822079

Last edited by EZMONEY; 04-24-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #25  

I tried to watch the Passion of Christ and I had to turn it off when they beat him, could not stand seeing him be beat and going through all that. I know it was a movie but to think Jesus suffered like that it just breaks my heart. No one has any right to treat anyone like that.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #26  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

PAULA ~ glad you found us here; prayers going up for you for your new good health journey. Just take one step at a time; one day at a time; that's the best way to start. Small changes toward healthy eating & living is best; and before you know it, you will start to feel better very soon.

BOOTSIE ~ I know what you mean; I have the same issue. We have about 4 movies here about JESUS' life and journey to the cross; and every time we get to the part leading up to and during his crucifixion, the violence makes me weep for him. That's why I always thank Him for being so brave & courageous, and loving -- to have been so willing to endure so much for all of us!

I am sure that is what MEL GIBSON was trying to get across -- ISAIAH 52:14 says that HE was beaten so badly that His visage (face) and form (body) were marred more than any other man (Read through Chapter 53 as well). However, I am still glad that MEL decided to use his unlimited, GOD-given talents to make a movie that showed the world what JESUS CHRIST really did for us all; and GOD will use that movie to spread the gospel around the world to those who might not have heard it any other way ...

My old PC was acting up on me again, so I was limited how much posting I was able to do this week; got knocked off 4 times on Saturday, so I just shut 'er down. I still haven't got my new PC yet; am going to go to another place and see what happens. I wasn't pleased what happened with the other guy; so that must be a sign for me (he never got back with a final estimate of the cost; and kept changing things every time I talked to him too). So lesson learned; now we move on! LOL!

We have had a mixed bag of weather here; some ; some ****; some clouds; some ; some cool temps & some warm ones. The snow is practically all gone now though, so we'll be able to go to our lot soon, I think (May is soon enuff anyways). We are still looking for better living arrangements; there have been some interesting developments lately -- so we are praying for GOD's leading to guide us to the best place for us!

Hope all our friends here had a lovely EASTER WEEKEND; we had friends over for dinner on Friday, but the rest of the weekend was fairly quiet for here. Of course, the stores have been closed, so shopping will wait until this week.

Have a great week coming up; May is almost here already -- where does the time go? Take care ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 04-25-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #27  

Hi Rosebud. I am having a terrible time with my weight again. Yesterday I gained 5 pounds in one day and just feel terrible! Even if it is water it makes me feel really bad! I just don't know what to do. I am still with the ministry but this gain is unreal and I am sick of it especially when I just got through loosing that weight and here I am again, in one day. Please pray for me.

Last edited by Bootsie; 04-26-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #28  
Walking by faith

Exclamation Needing prayer

We found out recently from a reliable source that our son has been dealing drugs. His gf kicked him out of their apt Easter Sunday, and he's been bouncing around ever since. He came to our house looking for a place to crash, and we told him he couldn't stay with us. He's been down this road before..the amazing thing is that we didn't know he was in trouble at the time. We thought he'd just had a falling out with his gf. I believe that the Holy Spirit was warning us that it wasn't safe for him to be in our home. He left some things with us, but he hasn't been back. It's been 3 days since we've heard anything. He may be in jail, he may be on the run from the law. Please just pray that he's safe. I'd rather see him serving the LORD behind bars, than living like in the world!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #29  

Praying for your son Joanne,that God takes him by the hand and guides him to safety, and keeps others safe from him, even if it is jail. Also praying for you Joanne this has got to be so hard for you.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

I haven't been here in a long time. Been thinking of y'all... Bootsie, Rosebud, Gary and others here and deided to drop in and see how y'all are doing. And decided I'd like to come back as I really miss the Christian fellowship here with you guys.

Joanne I will be praying for you and your son. It isn't easy to go through these things with our kids, but they have to learn that as much as we love them that there are just some things we will not and/or cannot tolerate. I pray that God will give you peace and pray that He will take care of the situation in a way that your son will come to his senses so he can escape the hold satan has had on his life and keep him safe as He restores him to you in a way that that only God can do that will bring Glory to God. I've always said that I am glad I'm not a young person going through what these kids go through and are tempted with these days. They really need our prayers

Bootsie I know this learning to lose weight and keep it off has been a real struggle for me too. I think I've found a way that is going to work for me. Right now my fasting blood sugar is coming down again and the scale seems to be moving downward. I want to know it really works long term before I share it, but if it does I'll definitely share with you. I do pray you will find what works for you.

Rosebud I hope you get your pc working for you soon.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote