A blessed Diet

• I pray every morning and night nor god to guide me through my weight loss and to bless my dietmaybe as a forum we can all pray this together.
  • That's a nice prayer...guidance and blessings. Love it.
  • JUANITA ~ yes, we all can pray that GOD will guide us with His wisdom and bless all our efforts for sure ...

DEAR FATHER GOD, in heaven ~ we come to you today with a special prayer request -- you know how much our heart's desire is to be healthy and at a comfortable weight, so that we can feel and do our best in this life. Please lend us your wisdom & knowledge so that we can find the best way to be healthy again. Plus, lend us your strength to accomplish our goals for this year and beyond; we ask all this in JESUS' precious name, and we thank you for your help each and every day ... Amen & Amen!
  • Father it came to me while I was washing dishes one day that I was your child.You know all my hurts and tears that have been shed in my life and the struggles, my happiness. You know everything about me and yet you still love me.

Thank You, Father.

Amen

Juanita , that was my Mama's name!
  • Quote: JUANITA ~ yes, we all can pray that GOD will guide us with His wisdom and bless all our efforts for sure ...

DEAR FATHER GOD, in heaven ~ we come to you today with a special prayer request -- you know how much our heart's desire is to be healthy and at a comfortable weight, so that we can feel and do our best in this life. Please lend us your wisdom & knowledge so that we can find the best way to be healthy again. Plus, lend us your strength to accomplish our goals for this year and beyond; we ask all this in JESUS' precious name, and we thank you for your help each and every day ... Amen & Amen!
    Thank You that is very sweet.