Charitable goals for year 2011

• I was just thinking about this yesterday night while saying prayers and thought that I should put it down in some kind of written form

I will write it down soon but in the meantime~would you like to share yours?
  • Well as most of you know I am taking Leaders training to be a Leader( which they are giving me free training) at Outlook ministry, even though I am a Leader I still pay to be in Outlook Ministry, it is not free anymore for Leaders. The reason I am training to be a Leader is I want to help Jesus to help other women, lose weight and become a new woman inside and out.I am Nita-TX in Outlook Ministry if you go to check it out. I get nothing out of this, but the high on helping others!

Let me tell you, knowing that I can help women lose weight under my Leadership, through Christ; that is going to be so........AWESOME!
  • One thing that I want to do is be more charitable with my time. It's true that I have a FULL schedule with school and work and church and friends and exercise, but I think it'd be possible to find an hour or two to help someone else other than myself.