3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Faith Based Support Groups

Old 08-25-2010, 10:49 AM   #61

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

The cheapest I came across is Walmart close to 400 for a two wheel and only one battery I believe. But the one I want cost close to 1800 dollars, which is a might steep for my pocket. I bet y'all have some steep hills in your part of the country, not many around here but a few, but nothing compared to where my daughter lives, just look straight up and you might see the top and made mainly of rock! But oh so beautiful, God really did some art there. I love it but hubbie likes central Texas, farm land.

SMILE JESUS LOVES YOU
"
Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food." Romans 14:20a (NIV

Goal one......200
Goal 2..........195
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #62
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

BOOTSIE ~ then maybe get one in the middle range: around $750 - 1000.00. DH loves his and is quite happy with it even though it is not the most expensive one out there.

We had a nice day and GOD's weather Angels brought in some clouds to keep it at a good temperature for us; it is cooling down quite a bit tonight though. I hope this stays as the weather people were predicting in the 90's this week: I really, really hope they are mistaken. I am sending up extra weather prayers this week just in case ...

Hope you are all having a good week for the last of August people; and do take good care ... and don't forget to PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME, OK???
ONE-STEP-AT-A-TIME PHIL 4:13 " I CAN "
YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH KEEP ON, KEEPIN' ON
= 10 lbs ...
115 lbs + 16 Single Sizes Gone Forever! -- 100 lb tumor = ONEDERLAND!
Progress Pics: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...ml#post4361876

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 08-25-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:50 PM   #63
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi gals!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #64
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

hello, everyone!

today was such a wonderful day here. The sun was shinning and the weather was perfect. I love fall.
Although, the leaves are changing colors rather early this early, or have I never been as observant in previous years??
Either way what a great day today was.

Working to lose this pregnancy weight

Love Lindsay- My weight loss blog
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #65
Rosebud

MICKEY ~ you are correct -- I just pointed that out to my DH yesterday while we were out for a drive. Some of the trees across the road from us are turning yellow already; and this does seem early to me too. I suppose it is possible that they do that every year; but it has been cooler here at night, and I can't help but think that might have something to do with it as well.

GARY ~ yeah, it's the weekend!!!

The cool weather is holding out today; we woke up to but that was needed here. We didn't get any blueberries this year becuz there just wasn't enuff rain this year overall. Our SIL checked in early August and there was none; and we checked a bit later thinking maybe they were just late, but no -- there was none to be had. I actually saw only 3 small berries on one bush and one on another. Maybe next year will be better; DH says it seems to go that way.

I like how we are having some cooler temps now; but for awhile there, it was so and dry for our area. My salad garden got fried one day; so I am not surprised that the heat and lack of water caused the lack of berries at our favorite spot. We went to check out a lake to take friends fishing but there is no public access anymore -- it has been taken over for a Ranger Camp and a Forest Research Center. It is getting harder to find any fish around here since they stopped stocking some years ago too. Guess we'll have to go hunting for some new places again; maybe we need a map ...

Made a pot of hardy vegetable-bean soup and added some dumplings for lunch today; DH loves them in the soup. Well, it's Friday fun night, so we'll likely have lean burgers or pita pizza, I guess (I have salad with mine). We had baked fish & sweet potato fries last night with salad & sliced tomatoes. We are trying to eat fish more often these days too.

to all our friends & MIA's -- KAREN, WILMA, EVE, DEE, RONNI, BOOTSIE, ONAMI, MATILDA, FRIDAY, BOOTS, GYPSY, and others (sorry if I missed anyone). Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ... Rosebud
= 10 lbs ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 08-27-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:44 AM   #66
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI GALS ~

Hanging out here with the computer, nice and quiet here but in about 30 minutes I will take the mutts from their crates and send them in on Angie for her good morning wake-up ...actually, I bet the dogs are awake in the gym and Angie is just laying in bed, she is up by 5 week-days now with school back on and gets the dogs out for 3 miles...so, Sunday I take it easy on her

We will go to church this morning Today we will stay after service to help organize the 911 Remembrance celebration we will have the week after next.

My brother hooked me up with 60,000+ songs from a friends "hard drive?"...anyway, I leave that up to Angie and him...but we went to Staples to get a new hard drive to load the songs onto.... Angie will do that today...hope it all works out. I have over 5,000 songs on my ipod but who can't use more music right?

Work has been a blessing for the $$$ as usual but the drive of 220 miles each day wears me down...at least my brother in law can share. My poor brother, same company, is on a different project that is a little further away...however, our boss said he can get an apartment there if he wants to since he may be there over a year....easy for work but stinks not coming home too...(reminder that we are blessed! )

I sent out a text to "my people" to see if they wanted an end of summer BBQ here next week-end and got about 10 responses YES in less than 5 minutes...so, we their kids we have over 20 already...and that is just my side of the family...Angie isn't sure yet if she wants to invite her side yet....we all get along fabulously as a combined family but...it is a lot of people all at once, so sometimes we split them up for our own peace of mind

I was able to hire one of my guys back on last week for a few weeks...he brought me a giant bag of avocados...a little bit HEAVEN for Angie

I might be up a bit on Monday as we went to the local Italian place on Friday night where we can sit outside with the dogs...pizza for me....then last night we went to our favorite Mexican spot and I had cheese enchiladas with an add on taco....I brought 1 enchilada and 1/2 the rice and beans home for todays lunch....and of course a few beers....

Stay blessed
Old 08-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #67

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Today I start my new journey with our Father in Heaven. I have studied all the diets that I could but the only one that I truly like is the old First Place diet, exchanges. I find it the most easiest to stay on. Also included Awaken the Giant Within, by Anthony Robbins and found a work book site on it last night, free and of course I joined it. I have not got permission to post yet but have joined ,hope I can soon. I have that book and just would love to converse with people and make new friends in the process. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday, me I so am looking forward to what God has in-store for me today. May the Father shine upon all of you great blessings today!

SMILE JESUS LOVES YOU
"
Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food." Romans 14:20a (NIV

Goal one......200
Goal 2..........195
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:15 PM   #68
Rosebud

HI EVERYONE ~ we had a busy weekend -- and oh, the temps have soared -- as far up as in the mid-nineties ... The last two days have been way too for me ...

We had a new part put on our car on Thursday afternoon to stop some squeaking; went hunting for blueberries & fish on Friday -- didn't find any, but we had a nice drive. Saturday night, we had company: friends came by for a visit.

We went up to visit my Dad and SM Sunday aft -- had a nice visit and dinner; and then we had a lovely bonfire outside! My Dad made a nice fire pit with stones all around it; looks really nice so we are gonna do one at our place too! We haven't had a bonfire since we lived at our last place; sure missed them. My Dad showed us this neat trick that if you toss a penny into the fire that the copper heats up and puts out blue & green flames ... very, very pretty ...

Am so glad that both my Dad & SM are feeling much better now; he had been so sick this summer, esp after his youngest brother passed away (Tom S). This year has been such a stressful one for them with lots of change. It is so nice to see them able to relax and rest; so that they can recupe their health again.

GARY ~ that fella bringing the avocados -- smart man: very nice of him too; I bet he was so very grateful to have work again too ... That end of summer BBQ sounds like a fab idea; hope you all have a great time!

BOOTSIE ~ glad that you found something that you like; let us know how things go for you. May the Father shine great blessings upon you today too!

Hope you all have a wonderful week coming up; the kiddies should be going back to school here pretty soon too. Take good care and MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL RICHLY! Time for tea ... Rosebud

BTW, I prayed for clouds this AM, and within the hour, GOD sent some our way; that happens a lot these days -- answered prayers, I mean ... PTL!

I started a new SEPTEMBER thread -- please join us there ...

Here's a link ...http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fait...er-thread.html

= 10 lbs ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-02-2010 at 12:12 AM.