Old 07-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #46  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quick check in tonight.

Prayers for all!!!

Angie and I went and saw Despicable Me this afternoon then went and split a salad and a pizza.

Blessings ~ Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #47  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HI ALL ~ just came by to see if there were any prayer requests and there were ... We had a busy day today trying to find a few things that we forgot earlier in the week. We had some which was nice for the greenery; but it was very humid here so we had to put on the dehumidifier and the tank was full by mid-afternoon. My flowers are blooming more and more each day, so I took some more pictures tonight; will edit and post them as soon as I have them ready.

We hope to get up to the lot soon to get the grass cut; it has been growing very fast this year. We found some more stuff for our trailer, so we want to take that up there too. Trying to set the trailer up for longer use than just a day; we're getting there.

Got a lot of walking in today. We had fish et al for dinner tonight. Hope you all had a good day where you are ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:09 PM   #48  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello everyone!!!!

Again, my name is Matilda and im not new but I havent posted in a while. My journey is far from over but Im happy Ive made it this far and I KNOW without my higher power I would never have. Looking forward to sharing my victories as well as my struggles with you guys. As always keep me in prayer and Ill do the same!!!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #49  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quick check in ~

welcome back MATILDA
Old 07-16-2010, 08:54 PM   #50  
Rosebud

YES, WELCOME BACK, MATILDA ~ glad you found us over here ...

HI GARY ...

We went up to our lot and as I had mentioned, we hired the young fella next door and let him go at the roof of our porch and ta-da ... it's all done! And, he did a great job too and it only took him 3.5 hours. So we really want to get him to help with the main cottage roof as well. My Dad will be sooo surprised when he calls us back to see how DH is doing -- now he can say, "It's all done!"

I got lots of exercise this morning, as I had to go around the entire lot and mark every tree and bush and plant and garden with lots of bright red string so we can see where they are when they cut and trim the grass next. We were pleasantly surprised to see that two trees we thought we lost last year, have sprung up brand new shoots. We are hoping the others will do the same ...

We had some nice today; and this evening, we had some nice to things off for us. We have a few more odd jobs that need doing before my Dad returns in late August; and we hope to go back down with them to stay at my sister's B & B for a week -- that should be so nice. Dad bought a nice boat with motor and trailer for a great price, but NUMPSTER's DH has to get his boating license and stuff before it leaves the garage.

I just remembered that their B & B is called "CLOUD 9" or ... Every time I type that in now, it reminds me about their place ...

I had a lean Blue Menu hamburger with a salad for dinner tonight. They are kinda like Angus burgers -- very nice. DH had his regular burgers. Well, I hope everyone out there is having a fabulous Friday night; just a quiet one at home for us ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 07-16-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #51  
Rosebud

WOW, everyone must have had a very busy weekend; we stayed home as it quite a bit, but I'm not complaining at all ... we need and love the as it really helps my flowers and trees and bushes to grow well. They are doing much better this year thanks to the gift of too.

We had a busy day out at our lot and got lots done once DH got organized ... boy, he sure has trouble with concentrating on one task (which is one of the issues he has). He flits from thing to thing like a bird ... However, once he got going, we did get a lot done. We had hired someone that was supposed to come and help us, but they never showed up ...

So we rolled up our sleeves and did it ourselves. It took us all day, and I am exhausted and very sore and very tired; but just think of all the calories I burned up today. We just had leftovers for dinner tonight; yeah for leftovers! I had no energy to do anything else.

Overall it was a great day; but I did get stung by a wasp today; actually, I got one really nasty sting and two smaller ones as I shot one wasp out of my dress and out of the trailer. Boy, what a mark it left on my leg (about the size of an egg). I may have accidentally stepped on a nest when we were looking for a place to plant a berry tree. We finally decided to put them both on the south side of the trailer as that would make good shade for it down the road.

Hope you all have a wonderful week out there -- tomorrow is a rest day for me and I have to go to the doctors as well. Take care ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 07-19-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

I worked all day today again, the hay is over for a while made a good crop but just not enough. The man is coming in the morning to see about my chicken house and I am going to see if he will fix my birthing room also for the goats and I have about 6 doors to put up! I think I need to rake it out before he starts building did that some but need to do the rest. Then I have to get my house cleaned up for they need to hook up my stove my friend gave me and we have to put in a new furnace also. One thing after another!
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #53  
Rosebud

Talking Good News So Far ...

I felt really peaceful today when I went to the doctors today, so that must be from all your prayers, I'm sure ... I posted the details in the PRAYER WARRIOR's thread. This AM, DH and I transplanted my BEE BALM plant to a corner all by itself; then I planted my last few "Brown-eyed Susans" or Goldstrum Rudbeckias.

Also pulled up the last of the spinach as their season is ended; and then I planted the last of the beans -- hopefully these will grow into September for a late crop. They should come up fast; the last ones came up in only a few days. We also prepared a nice spot for next year where I want to put a BLEEDING HEART BUSH.

We had wild pacific salmon with rice and veggies for dinner tonight; nice light dinner. It was a lot hotter outside than the forecasters had predicted -- it was smolderingly Thankfully some clouds have now rolled in and it is cooling off for us ... yeah!

Hope you all have a great evening; take good care now ... Rosebud
Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

I am one tired puppy, worked all day then shoveled the barn out for about 3 hours. I need to go peel peaches now and freeze them
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #55  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello just checking in to say hello!!! I hope all is well. Please pray for me Im asking god to continue to show me the way on the journey!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been here in a while either and I'm coming back. I have missed y'all and being part of other believers. Busy day today DH has to get PT checked for coumadin level and I have to get a pnuemonia shot I paid for but forgot to get last week when I had my physical. I have a prayer request on Prayer Warriors thread so won't repeat it here.

I'll go back and read to catch up on all that has been going on in your lives and write to bring you up to date on things in mine later.

Praying God's blessings for all of you today.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #57  
Rosebud

MATILDA ~ glad you dropped by; sent up some prayers for you for your new good health journey ...

TRISH ~ prayers are on their way for you; put a message in the Prayer Warrior's thread for you too. Glad you decided to come back and join us here; I find the Christian support here is so great. We all have things going on in our lives; that is normal, so it is nice to have a soft place to fall, where we know that others care so much ...

BOOTSIE ~ yum, peaches; I picked up some strawberries today; last night I made up some rhubarb with apples & strawberries -- what a nice combination, and great for a light snack.

Went to the hospital to get my blood tests done today; so had a late breaky of a bran muffin and coffee at Timmy's (Tim Hortons). Because they were testing my blood sugar levels, I had to wait to eat; and they are also testing me for anemia as well (iron levels).

WE had turkey drums with roasted veggies for dinner; yum. Have enuff left over for my lunch tomorrow too. Then I went out and watered my flower gardens and my green beans too. We had another one today, but it is now cooling off for us ...

Take good care everyone; and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers always ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 07-22-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hi Everyone!

It has been awhile since I've posted. Life has been crazy this past week. My nephew got married last Saturday. They had a beautiful wedding.

I mentioned that I had a job interview, but after the interview I knew the job wasn't for me. Still at the job I've had for the past 11 years. I like what I do, but have been so overwhelmed with carrying the entire load. The boss has finally hired someone to work 3 days a week to help with the work. This week I've been training her. She is very intelligent and fun to work with. Since she had come I feel like the anxiety that I have been experiencing has subsided because I know have someone to life the load. I can go on vacation next week knowing I won't have to go back to a pile of work. YEAH!!!!!

I have decided to do a Medical Transcription course and then work from home once I have it done. I'm excited about this and trusting the Lord to give me the help I needed to get this tasked accomplished.

Our boys mom has had two surgeries to start the skin grafting. She came through the surgeries well, but she now has pneumonia and is still not breathing on her own. August 4 will be one month since she got burned. I'm really concerned that she is still not breathing on her own. I guess it is just a waiting game.

It looks like a lot of you have been getting lots of things from your gardens. I love fresh veggies. I go to the farmer's market to buy mine because I don't have the time to keep up with the garden.

I need to run. Have a great weekend!

Kathy
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #59  
Rosebud

KATHY ~ ^PRAYERS^ continue for KELLY during this time; and for her boys as well. We have a farmer's market here too; plus the local stores carry the fresh regional veggies at this time and at good prices too. Now, I only have green beans, onions, leaf lettuce & parsley in my salad garden; the rest is gone now. All the rest of my gardens are full of flowers and flower bushes. So glad that you have some help at work now; and have a great holiday vacation with the family too!

We had clouds and light all day today, so we took advantage and did some stuff around here that needed done. I did laundry, sewing & mending DH's clothes, and cleaning (the bathroom, etc). WE had leftover roast beef and veggies from the other night for dinner; just had to warm it up in the oven.

DH came home with a new(er) rocking chair for me today; we had bid on it at a charity auction and no-one wanted to go over our bid, so we got it. It is a nice solid oak rocker and I took a pic; will show it as soon as I have it downsized ...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend; do take good care ... Rosebud
Old 07-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #60  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I promise to catch up tomorrow but today I posted good news here...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ml#post3401336