hi im new.

• I'm new and I'm not really sure how this site works or what the point of it is.. anyone wanna help me?
    haha

thanks

comet.
  • Hi Comet , Welcome!

Most of post on the Christian Encourager's April and we encourage each other . Come on over and join us! We start a new Christian Encourager each month.
  • COMET ~ You're doing fine so far; and you found us over here in the Faith Forum too. Like BOOTSIE says, our daily chat thread is called CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS (we're in the month of April right now).

Come on over and join us there -- where fellow believers can encourage each other on our journey towards good health and other spiritual matters ...
  • Hi, Comet and Welcome! Basically, 3 fat chicks is a support site for those of us who want to lose weight and get healthier-that's the purpose that I've found for it. There are lots of sections and you can join in wherever you feel like you fit in. On the Community page, you'll find places for general questions, games, Christian discussion and support under Support Groups, as well as age-related groups, etc. Just surf around until you find places that you want to connect with and join in whenever you feel like you want to. We love new people, especially over in Christian Encouragers