Old 03-29-2010, 11:18 PM   #1  
Phil1:6

S/C/G: 253(old)/220(new)/ticker/170

Height: 6'

Default Need Support!

SO I decided today is the LAST day of me being so unhealthy! I lost 40lbs last year & already gained it back
I want a fulfilling life in Christ, and although I am satisfied in Christ, I want more out of my time here so Im ready for a change!
I really need someone though to just give me a word of encouragement or to support me throughout the day when Im getting weak, & I'm wondering if theres anyone out there thats willing to do that for me & I'll do the same for them...
PM me or you can comment on here, either way, I appreciate your support & your prayers!
DaughteroftheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #2  
Endeavor to Persevere

S/C/G: 386/see ticker/200

Height: 5'7"

I would be glad to do that for you!! We all need encouragement, especially when we are trying to lose weight and be more healthy! I don't think you have been a member long enough to get a PM but I did add you to my buddy list!

I have learned that the ONLY way that I am going to be able to make it on this journey is to have God's help! It may sound weird to some people but I give him my appetite every morning and ask Him to help me make the right decisions for my health! I have been on this journey almost a month and have already lost 14 lbs.

We CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens us! As you can see below, that is my verse for this journey! I wish you many blessings on this journey and I pray that the numbers never rise when you get on the scale!
thinmintintraining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

to our Faith Forum ~ we have a daily Christian thread in this forum called "CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS" -- we would love for you to join us there where we can all give each other regular support and inspiration through this journey towards good health!

STELLA ~ that includes you too; we would love you to join us on our daily Christian thread here. You have a lovely positive attitude and we all need to lean on the LORD for His strength ... see my signature too!
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:25 PM   #4  
Endeavor to Persevere

S/C/G: 386/see ticker/200

Height: 5'7"

I would be glad to join!! Thanks for the invite
thinmintintraining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #5  
Transforming through God

It also may be helpful for you to write about it, either in a personal journal, online blog, or just by sharing here. I know it has helped me a lot.

I have to look at this as a spiritual battle. It is not about the food, really. It is about the enemy using a weakness to try to discredit God and to draw you away from the victorious life God has for you.

We are all in this together *hugs*.
MyBestYear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #6  
Rosebud

DaughteroftheKing ~ where'd you go???

BTW, you have to be a member for 20 days and have made 20 posts to be able to PM others. Hope you come back and continue your journey towards good health ...
Old 06-11-2010, 02:31 AM   #7  
Phil1:6

S/C/G: 253(old)/220(new)/ticker/170

Height: 6'

Hey! its been a while but I'm back & gonna make it through this journey for sure now!
DaughteroftheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #8  
Rosebud

HI LAURA ~ glad to see you back here and posting again; hope all is going well for you in your life presently ...