Isn't She BEAUTIFUL

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • As many of you know my sister has had a double mastectomy....finished chemo and has just started radiation....

she is doing as well as she can be...

thanks to all of your prayers

Here are some pictures of her and me from the 3rd Annual Gramma/i Judi's Chili Memorial we had at my house to remember all of our loved ones that have passed on....

she still has a long way to go....

and remember...for those that ask...I NEVER stop praying for you
  • Yes, she is beautiful and she is kicking cancer's butt !!!
  • She absolutely is beautiful!
  • Yeppers, ANNIE IS AWESOME!!! Her smile and beaming face shows that she is in great spirits too. You can really see the family resemblance; and ahem, GARY -- thought you would join her with a new "sympathy" haircut ... just a few wee hairs to go! Just teasing: OK, I know it's too cold down there in Californie right now ...

Here in Canada, loved ones, family & friends often will cut their hair in "sympathy" for their loved one; and money is donated to them either for travel expenses for treatments (as we often have to travel hundreds of miles for them); or for a donation to the cancer society in their name.

Some awesome little girls even donate their long tresses to make wigs for patients who wish to have them. About once a year or so, we have a hair-cutting fund-raiser to raise funds for cancer patients, etc. Our police officers are the first to come forward as are so many precious children; it is so amazing to see!

^PRAYERS^ continue for ANNIE and all here; and thanks for the continued prayers, we all really appreciate it too!!!
  • Beautiful and still managing a smile after all she has been through. I am inspired by Annie's strength. I am praying for her full recovery.
  • Fabulous pictures! I'm glad that she is doing so well.
  • Yes, she IS beautiful, and you are a wonderful brother.
  • Thank you LADIES for your thoughts....

I share them with her always and she is thankful!
  • She looks wonderful! Beautiful smiles, too! Prayers always
  • Great photos.
    And it will be really nice to have a face to put with her name as I pray for her.
  • Thank you all!
  • Best wishes to her! I take care of many breast cancer patients...some of my fav!!!
  • Thank you!
  • Oh Gary she is beautiful! Thank You for sharing with all of us those awesome pictures! Oh by the way I think your an awesome brother too!
  • Gary, how is your sister coming along with her radiation ?