Deleting Diet Bible Study

• Hello, all. I have some exciting news, God has provided a Copy Editor for the study, but he has advised me to delete all the previous copies on the web. So I will leave the study up for about a week, then I will delete it. I will try to re-post the new and improved one as soon as it's finished.

Please PM me if you have any questions!

I am so excited!

Love, Kelli
  • CONGRATULATIONS Kellie. I am so happy for you. Does this mean it will be published now?
  • Well this is a step towards that. I still am not sure what I want to do. I have my mind set on it just being a group study for churches... What ever God decides is okay with me!

I am just excited that there is interest in it. I know beyond a shadow that God is in it, and I want to share it with as many people as possible. Please pray for me for wisdom and direction.

Thanks!

Love, Kelli
  • I know they have been a blessing to me and actually believe they prepared me for what I'm getting from BSF. I apply a lot of what I'm learning in BSF to my weight loss. Last week the thought that really hit me was the statement "If you know God has the power to do what you ask Him to do, then act like it". Another thing I caught to was that when Jesus wants to change something in your life (like the way I eat), it means He is ready to do it if I will cooperate with Him. This is definitely where I am in this.

I pray God gives you wisdom and shows you exactly what He wants you to do.

Blessings,