Old 09-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 295/286/195

Height: 5'5

I'm a MIA!! WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES

Just wanted to send a quick hello. Been busy at work and had been concerned about my little nephew but thanks to go he is well now!!!!

Back to working hard on the weight loss!!!

God bless ya'll
~Suga :-)
suga0so0fly09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

I am sorry, i think I mislead y'all , we still need rain, so far we only got 1/2 inch of rain, the water tanks at the house are full but our dirt tanks or still empty...those are what we need for the cows . We have the cows on the weak well now for there is absolutely nothing in the big dirt tank or the front dirt tank. We still need rain but i just know Jesus is bringing it! Just know it! We had a 70% chance today but no show, tomorrow is another day and I have hope, just know he is going to bless us.
Gary how is California doing? How close are those fires to y'all? If I can get it on here Rosebud want to show you my surprise this morning!

Can we post images on here? It says down below that images are on, hmm.. can we?
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

A quick one today. DH has been having a lot of tests done to see why he always feel so full and has a difficult time eating and breathing. He is having an ultrasound for gall bladder area this morning. So would appreciate prayers that they find the problem and that it will be fixable.

Y'all have a great day.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:59 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 308/308/140

Height: 5'1"

Pattygirl
Yes I will pray for him.
Bootsie that sounds good. I will try that tonight.

Last edited by thisisit; 09-10-2009 at 09:01 AM.
thisisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 295/286/195

Height: 5'5

BOOTSIE: Jesus will bring the rain and in abundance so your animals and your crops will continue to grow and strengthen.

Trish: Will pray so the doctors will find answers to your DH discomfort. Hope everything turns out ok.

Suga here is realizing that wedding dress shopping is getting closer. I really have been on a horrible standstill with my weight loss, but I gotta start chugging along that train again

Well, I will try and check in later on today, gotta get ready for social for my kiddos at school.

Have a blessed day everyone!
~Suga
suga0so0fly09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Trish, praying for your DH .
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #67  

Trish will pray for your husband and the Doctor have good wisdom. Suga , praying for your loss of weight and getting into shape for that wonderful day!

Got up late but walked two miles with Sunnie, border collie. She is a sweet heart.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:51 PM   #68  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi Gals ~

Not too much going on here today. I was off work again so I took the mutts out and about the neighborhood for 4 miles. Saw an older gentleman, that I enjoy talking too, that I haven't seen for quite awhile. He cracks me up because when he sees me he waves and gets real excited....as I get close to him he just says..."Don't tell me"....which I know means he wants to remember my name on his own...it always goes to...."let me think,....a state"....then he goes through the alphabet until he gets to "I"....then he stops....says....INDIANA....Gary, Indiana

I decided to get a haircut and give blood today. I walked into the barber and no one there...takes about to minutes to cut my hair but the gentleman kept me there for a half hour....pretty sure the "economy" is making him lonely

Then I go to the donor site, walk in and see a ton of people. I ask..."Are you taking any walk ins this morning?...."sure but there will be quite a wait, can you come back tomorrow"....just then one of the gals that recognizes me goes over to her, whispers to her and she looks back up at me and says..."We need your blood today, can you do a double red cell?"...yep....You get "special" treatment being o-neg

BOOTSIE ~ I don't think you mislead us dear...we know you still need rain-rain-rain! Glad the walk with Sunnie went well.

TRISH ~Continuing prayers for your husband as he goes through the testing

SUGA ~ Just keep on getting on that "health" wagon....the pounds will drop Glad your nephew is getting better.

Prayers for all ~ Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #69  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi all - just a quick fly-by tonight. Off to another meeting in a few minutes.

Prayers continuing for everyone above

Laurie
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #70  

Just wanted to tell y'all we got a inch of rain this afternoon! That makes 1.5 inches so far! Hope it comes again and again till it fills our dirt tanks! Feel so blessed!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #71  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

PTL, BOOTSIE ~ that's a start ... 1.5 inches and there's more a comin' ... it will all add up soon. Yes, you can download images; click on the 'paperclip' at the top of the post page and you will see the instructions come up for posting pics. There is also another picture box (it is yellow) for those who know the "urls or addresses" of their pics; or you can post on facebook or another photo site, and give a link to that as well. LAURIE and GARY ~ know much more about this than me though ...

TRISH ~ hope whatever is bothering your DH isn't too serious; prayers going up that the doctors will find the probem so they can solve it very soon ...

GARY ~ thanks for asking about DH; he is doing much better. The doc has him on daily aspirin therapy, and he is hasn't complained about anything but the heat ... So ... I guess that means that he is getting much better ...

Great day today; too hot though: lots of and high temps. Thank GOD for the clouds and the breeze, or it would have been much worse. We went to our lot (our CAMP) today, and put the new window in; plus all the curtain rods and curtains (that should help some). That alone took all day, but it is starting to look better all the time.

Time to go put my feet up; long day; good day; kept OP (credit moi); got lots of exercise too (kudos) ... will sleep really good tonight, esp now that it is finally cooling down. DH and I both have to get new glasses tomorrow; hope that goes well.

Hope everyone has A FANTASTIC FRIDAY tomorrow ... ROSEBUD ^Prayers^ continuing for you and yours ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #72  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi, everyone! Very foggy here this morning, so it makes everything seem gloomy. Lots to do today and I have no ambition to do any of it. DS3's 13th birthday is tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea what to get him. He says there's nothing he wants, because all the toys and video games out now are 'stupid' so I have no list to work with. I may just give him cash, so when he sees something that interests him, he can get it himself. The boys' best friend (yes, they have the same best friend and he's older than both of them-he's more like an older brother to them) is coming over tomorrow for the day. DS2 has to take the ACT in the morning and, of course, there's football tonight. DH needs to fix his mom's car, as there's more broken than what they knew, so it wasn't finished last weekend, but that's 100 miles away, so I guess he's going there Sunday (and mad that I don't want to go along-oh, well, not the first time he's been mad at me). I need to go to town for a couple things. And, of course, the garden's producing like mad and I have tons of tomatoes to juice and freeze-I've been working on that for a couple days now. Also, peppers to freeze and potatoes to dig, but the beans & cukes are done.

So, I guess I need to get to it, huh? Or, maybe I'll hang out here a little longer

Prayers for all needs mentioned (here and in the prayer thread). Hope you all have a nice day!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #73  

OH WOW RONNI wish I was there to help you with processing those tomatoes!
You are so blessed! Do you ever have trouble with Spider mites? If so what do you do to get rid of them?
Rosebud here was my surprise , this is my first washing machine, it was used and still working and I refused to get rid of it, have moved with it 4 times! I have in it some iris and turkey peppers that came from my Grandma Smiths.I guess I should paint my old washing machine.

Last edited by Bootsie; 09-11-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #74  

Oh I like this, gotta share with y'all a picture of my new granddaughter Johnie.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi Everybody,

Another quick one today. I'm running late on everything around here.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I'm not sure when we get the results of the tests, but I know I can trust God to take care of it all. He always does. He is sooo good.

Rosebud ~ I'm so glad your DH is doing better. Will continue to pray for you two.

Bootsie ~ Johnie is a beautiful sweetheart. Glad you got to see her. And glad you got the rain. It looks like y'all may be getting some more from what I saw on the weather channel.

Continuing to pray for all of you and your request in my prayers and even praying for those unspoken things you haven't asked for.

Have a great day everyone.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote