Old 03-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default PRAYER WARRIORS! ~ All Faiths

Over the years here at 3FC I have seen many of us in need of prayer from time to time.

We have a great group ~ CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS ~ that pray for each other. We have had many of our prayers answered

I think, with the new way of our world's economy is headed, we will all be in need of prayer

I think there will be a real need for PRAYER WARRIORS of all faiths in the up-coming years.

If you post your prayer request here I can guarantee you will be prayed for by our CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS group. We will pray that Our Lord's will be done in the name of Jesus.

Will you join our PRAYER WARRIOR TEAM?
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Count me in! Great idea
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

GARY: You KNOW that I love doing this: being a Prayer Warrior is my destiny!

HABAKKUK 5:1 ~ "Behold ... and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you."

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-03-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Thank you, Gary. Somr of these great prayer warriors know my situation,for those that don't. I have metastic breast cancer.Metastic is a five dollar word meaning that the cancer has spread to my bones. I believe in the power of prayer. After being prayed for at my church I have peace and serenity. AS friend reminded me of Phillipians 4:7 "And the peace of God ,which passes all understanding. will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus".I also stand on James 5 vs 14-16.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to you. PSALMS 102:1

Christians are aware that our Lord hears all of our prayers.

HE has heard our prayers for our dear friend BARGOO

HE has and is answering our prayers. Maybe not as we wish....but as only HE knows to bring GLORY to HIS Kingdom...OUR Kingdom as Christians.

Tonight I ask for prayers for our world as we enter these days that may be very dark for many people.

I ask for prayers for my sister, Denise, as she continues her battle with lupus and for my brothe, Kenny, as he struggles daily on his leg, 25 years after being hit by a truck.

In Christ ~ Gary
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #6  

Gary, Denise and Kenny will be on my prayer list.
Let us all remember the NFL players evidently lost at sea. Pray that their families will find comfort.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:23 PM   #7  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Prayers ascending!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #8  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

I would love to join the Prayer Warriors team, so please count me in. Prayer does change things. The scripture does say "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20. So let's get started. Will be praying for you sister and your brother.

Bargoo, as Gary and Angie have done, my prayers for you have ascended to Heaven and the Lord has heard our prayers.

I would I like add my oldest daughter to the prayer requests. She was told today that they felt something in her right breast. She called me as soon as she left the office wanting my Christian Encourgers and myself to pray for her. This very well maybe what turns her around and brings her back.

Gary, this is the best. Glad you started this.

Aggie
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #9  
Rosebud

BARGOO ~ in front of me, on the front of my hard-drive tower, I have lists of prayers that I say daily: your name is on the Cancer List. Thanks for the extra details, so we can pray more efficiently ...

GARY ~ I will add your sister Denise's name and Kenny's name to my Health List; and prayers will continue ...

AGGIE ~ am adding your daughter's name to the Health List ...

PRAYER REQUEST: I could still use some prayers for that right shin of mine: the sore is getting better (smaller) each day.

I am also learning to TRUST GOD -- and that prayers are answered in different ways: some are answered right away; some take time; and some take a longer time; but they are answered, just in GOD's good time, according to His will, and in His own perfect way.

As we know, some cancers are healed sooner than others; GOD often uses doctors and medicines and surgery to help people heal. Some people will come to know the Lord when they are young, but some it may take years; and some may not come to know Him until their latter days! We must have faith and be patient, just as GOD is with us -- and just keep on praying!

Thanks for your prayers too ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-03-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:13 PM   #10  

Aggie, your daughter has been added to my list. Rosebud praying for healing in your shin.

Last edited by bargoo; 03-03-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #11  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I'd like to add two requests if I could. I have two family members who have been diagnosed with terminal cancers - my mother-in-law's father-in-law (say that 6 times fast), Ernie, and my dear aunt, Pat. Both have been suffering complications in recent days, and it looks as though Ernie will be shortly moving to hospice care. Both of them are people of faith, and I'd love to know that other people of faith are praying that things will be as fits God's plan for them both.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #12  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Rosebud, Thank you for your prayers, my daughter's name is Ivory and she is my oldest. For such a long time, it was just she and I. After I married, it was 10 ten before I had another child. She is so special to me and this is where some of your words rang so true to me, in God's time, she will come home to Him.

Mandalinn, your request have been added to my prayers as well, and your prayer has already been answered, know that people of faith are praying for them. My pray God's peace for you and your mother-in-laws father-in-law, Ernie and your Aunt Pat.
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #13  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Your requests have been added to my prayers.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #14  

mandalinn, your family members are on my prayer list.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #15  
Rosebud

MANDALINN ~ ERNIE & your AUNT PAT have been added to my prayer list.

AGGIE ~ Thanks for the extra info about IVORY; every bit helps. I was just thinking, that we are like the parable of the Seed: when we are young, the seed is planted and sometimes, (like our teen years), we may get blown out of the way, but later on, when the conditions are just right, our faith is often 'restored' or 'revived' and we turn back to the LORD. We sprout up, and start growing again, to become the beautiful flowers or trees that GOD had originally intended us to be. I have planted seeds in my garden that didn't come up, so I thought they were dead, but many years later, all of a sudden they started growing. We are like that too: sometimes, we think that someone doesn't believe, when they actually do; and some folks go through a time of questioning or wandering or learning, but then at the right time, they come back and their faith is renewed ...

PRAYER REQUEST ~ for a couple of our friends on this site who have MS: PURPLEORC, who is struggling today, and VALPAL, a young lady in her twenties, and of course RONNIE, whom we already know ... thanks!

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-05-2009 at 02:23 PM.