Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/187/154

Height: 5'6"

Default 3D Diet

My mom gave me an old workbook by Carol Showalter called the 3D Diet. 3D stands for Diet, Discipline, Discipleship. The website is www.3dchristiandiet.com. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing the 12 week program with me? I would like to start soon.

Thanks,
Misa
IamMisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 187/187/154

Height: 5'6"

Well, I am going to respond to my own post. I see that there have been 48 views of my post and 0 replies, so I'm guessing that the 3D diet is a no go. SO, if anyone wants to start corresponding with me on a daily basis for Christian support and accountability, then please do so. I'll start...

I need to lose at least 33lbs. I had my first baby six months ago, but the weight has been there for the better part of 5 years, so it's not "baby weight". I am ok at controlling what I eat (I love to plan low cal menus, but sticking with them is much harder; portion control gets me every time) but have never exercised regularly in my life. All my interests are pretty sedentary: cooking, reading, surfing the internet, doing crafts, shopping. I like walking ok so that's my best bet for regular exercise, but I haven't gotten there yet.

What's your story?

Misa
IamMisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #3  
Closed

S/C/G: 186

Height: 5'6

Hi Misa,
I have the book too. It is a lot like First Place except 3D don't really have a community on line with Leaders, that I have found. The diet is the same as First Place in fact. I have been a Leader in First Place and loved it but don't have very much time on my hands anymore and First Place has changed their diet and done the splits. How do you want to study it, go over fats etc or how do you want to start? There is Bible studies that we can study or we can just pick any Bible Study or the Bible its self. Will check back in with you. 3d is a wonderful way as First Place to lose weight because God is in total control! With My Christian love Nita Ann

Last edited by Nita Ann; 11-11-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Nita Ann is offline   Reply With Quote