Old 01-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #61  

Height: 5'8.5"

Thank you Wilma! There are indications that Annie can hear; which if correct are super news as that is controlled by the portion of her brain which is so damaged and the tests show she will not be able to do. But she seems to respond to music, calming her, and she "coos" like a baby, which they do not think she would do unless she could hear. We appreciate each and every prayer for her!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:26 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 280/241/150

Height: 5'5"

Misti- that's great news about Annie

Normal stuff going on here in my corner of the world... yesterday I went to church as a clown...yep... Daisy and Giggles were at church to make an announcement in the morning service...

I have a heavy heart. I was in nursery last night and not in the regular service- our pastor announced that he and his family are moving to KY. He said he wants to be closer to his family especially since his folks have been sick lately- his dad recently had a stroke. I understand all of that but I hate to see them go. They have been at our church for just over 2 years... and he didn't come at an easy time. He replaced a very dear loved man- Wes died at 36 yo from colon cancer. I know this has been a tough time for our church- going through the grieving process and all....anyway, please pray for our church during this transition time, that we will be accepting of God's will, continue loving this family and earnestly seek God's direction for our church and the leadership of it.

thanks!
Reba
RebaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #63  

hmmmm.... awfully quiet here....

was it something I said??

I know I don't smell...after all... I've taken my shower and even put on smell good stuff.....
Old 02-01-2007, 09:44 PM   #64  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI GALS~

No REBA it isn't you! This happens a lot around here these days.... it's me

REBA ~ I have said prayers for your concerns with your Pastor, things may work out well when you least expect it. Angie and I visited a church most Sundays when we stayed a summer in Washington a few years ago, they had a recent turnover ~ lost their Pastor to another state (family thing) and received a Pastor that was from another church he had been at for 20 years, seems the new assistant pretty much ran him out I guess (we diddn't get too involved because we didn't know the old pastor at all and the new guy had just started but (being Lutheran the ran wild at the coffee patio)...anyway, we get e-mails and the new (old pastor) is still there and they just love him and he loves it there! Hang in there!

MARGIE ~ remember "our" GO COLTS!

Hello to everyone else ~ I pray all is well!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #65  
Quit counting at 45!

It seemed like just yesterday when I last posted! Time sure flies!! It's been a busy week for me. I'm really glad tomorrow's Friday. I don't have anything planned for the weekend so far. It's so cold out there that I don't feel like going anywhere. I might do some baking to stay warm!!

Reba: I can't smell anything from here so it must not be you. Sometimes there's a lull in the activity. I usually check in each day but don't always have time to post.

Gary: I just want you to know that Sue is not sharing the sunshine you sent here because it sure hasn't made it up here yet. Please talk to her.

Thanks for the update on your friend. I'll keep praying!

Well, better get going. I have a warm bed and a good book waiting.

Good Night!
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #66  

Default Yippee!

I just posted along post and it said I wasn't logged in after I had logged in twice so here is a trial run before I redo this.
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:38 PM   #67  

Default try try again!

So I decided to add on to this after it worked cause it is still acting up...
Wilma- Thanks! I know that He knows best and there is always a reason... You are not thought of as bossy but as a wonderful supervisor... I can tell by the way you internalize all that happens at work. You would be a great leader, I must agree with E.Z.
Misti- so sorry to hear about little annie, must be extremely hard on your pastor and his family. Glad to hear she is doing better, and pray for full healing!
Margie- prayer's for the Job!
Reba- prayers that you are soon feeling much better and that your able to find out what is wrong!
E.Z.- Thanks! was sunny today! pushed the north eastern we were suppose to get Fri. out to sea, so only suppose to get a couple inches. So keep on sending it you know me and sunshine.. I'll even share some with wilma! So sorry to hear about your friends DIL and granddaughter, prayers they both continue to heal. Nice pics of you angie and nephew, He is all growed up, but then with you as a role model he can't loose. With the new game room sounds like we need a game night.. some mexican food sounds like fun... or since its so warm shuffle board would be good. Thanks! I have a echo Tues. and then I am cleared for Cardiac, don't expect any problems.Then 1 step closer to surgery, yeah! I would appreciate prayers for My dad who has long history of congestive heart failure he has been put on new med because he was retaining so much fluid he lost 40 lbs (all fluid) in the last 10 days and is having a nuclear stress test wed, and an adominal ultrasound to rule out an adominal aneaurysm. prayers that he is ok now. Will keep ya posted. I have been really busy at work, so whats new, but wanted to touch base say hi and let ya know you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. blessings!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #68  
Walking Off The Pounds

Talking Hi - it's Friday & snowing

Hi everyone. . . I agree with Wilma, seems like I just posted yesterday and already a week has gone by since I have. . . where does the time go??? It's Friday (yeah!) and we're actually getting our first 'measureable' snow, probably about an inch on the ground right now, it's nice. . .

EZ - Hope you kept the receipt & have a 30 day refund policy on your shirt . . . GO BEARS !!!!!

Misti - Glad to hear things are improving for Annie, we'll keep praying.

On the job front, no interview this week, they've been moved back to next week, heard that 11 have applied for the job. . . I start my 'new hours' this Sunday, (thankfully off at 4:00 so I can still catch the SUPERBOWL PARTY!!!), then Monday 16 hours, off again until Friday. Kinda looking forward to having some weekdays off, going to try to make the best of it, I have to work so I guess I'll just do what I gotta do until something better comes along (and maybe next week!!) I'll probably only be able to get online Monday mornings now too so that's going to cut down my 'surfing' time.

All for now - GO BEARS - Hugs & prayers - Margie
Margie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:14 PM   #69  

Default Margie-

Prayers ! that you get the job, and get normal time off, and try to relax and enjoy the superbowl.... post when ya can!!! luv ya!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:56 PM   #70  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI GALS!

Good to see some activity here.

Angie, Ron and I just finished mexican take-out! Yummy...we have a taco shop just 2 miles from our house that is take-out (well, Angie won't eat there), the food is very good but we usually go out for mexican. Tonight Angie just felt like Broncos tacos so WA-LA! I am very full.

WILMA ~ Nothing like a good book and a warm bed or in a man's case, a comfortable toilet seat and a new Sports Illustrated! I don't know what to say about the sunshine though ~ I guess the rumor I am spreading that AUNT SUE is stingy is true!!

AUNT SUE~ Prayers for your Pops! I know how hard it is worrying about them. My mom has been on oxygen now for almost 6 months...every day she is here that I can still talk to her is a GREAT DAY!! You would love our mexican food here ~ way different from NY from what people that have had both tell me. Prayers for your health and job situations!

MARGIE~ Too funny! Of course I will KEEP my shirt, win or loose! Good luck to your BEARS ~ part of me (NOT MUCH) wants Rex to do well and shut people up...but mostly I think Peyton deserves it more...either way Peyton will be around with football in some way for ever...Rex? I dunno! Good luck with the new schedule...looks like free time to go guy shopping!

Well, it is date night...hafta shower before Ghost Whisper!

Talk to you this week-end.....

GO COLTS!!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #71  

Hey y'all,

well, it was a cloudy dreary cold day here... but not cold enough for snow.... I think to have a little snow would be fun! After all, I live in the south and it would shut everything down for the hour or so it was around...

Today I had an EGD... still feeling the effects of the versed and demerol- so if this doesn't make sense, blame it on me feeling dopey....I was fasting until after the test- which meant it was after 2 when I ate... anyway, there was an area of inflamation in my stomach and they did a biopsy- think it may be a bacterial infection. It will be 1-2 weeks before the biopsy report is back.... if it's that, I'll be put on antibiotics.... i just know I'm ready to feel better....
Old 02-05-2007, 08:39 AM   #72  
Walking Off The Pounds

Unhappy Da Bears . . .

Margie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:22 AM   #73  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I feel for ya MARGIE But I bet the first quarter and especially the first 14 seconds were fun for you! I'm not sure if Peyton deserved the MVP, but he sure controlled the game along with their defense. The way Rex played didn't answer any questions for da Bears. Have a fun week with the new hours!
Old 02-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #74  

Default Hi there!

E.Z. Thanks!
Margie-Sorry About the bears, but it was nice to see the coach from the colts not be afraid to admit he was a christian and thank the Lord in front of the camaras.
Reba- prayers your soon feeling better and they figure out the right treatment to get ya there.
I am doing awesome, prayers and blessings!
Old 02-05-2007, 09:52 PM   #75  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hey Aunt Sue ~ just in case you don't know, Lovie Smith, coach of da BEARS, is not ashamed to profess his Christianity either! Sorry about the cold today...my sun shipment is running behind! wink ~ love ya!