I think this is a NSV...weird.

• So over the last year I've been doing walk away the pounds. I finally got up to 3 miles (when I started I was winded about a quarter way through the 1 mile). Anyway, I alternate the 3 mile with a 2 miles (3 days of each). Because of the way my schedule works out I ended up doing a 3 mile on Sat and then again on Mon. I did my 2 mile today and thought it just wasn't enough of a work out. LOL I am actually thinking of alternating between the 3 mile and a 4 mile I ordered but was afraid to try.

never in a million years would I have ever thought I would WANT to go harder on a workout.
  • Obsidian,
    You go, girl!
    You might not have realized it, but you just reached a milestone. Yay to little triumphs!
  • That is definitely a victory!
  • That's definitely a victory Obsidian! Try that 4 Mile dvd, I bet you'll surprise yourself!
  • That is awesome! Kudos to you!!!
  • That is totally an NSV. Way to go!!!
  • That's awesome!!!!! I find that the more I exercise, the more I really want to do it and do it longer than I did the day before! Keep it up!!!
  • Thanks for all the support. Things are a little busy right now with the holidays so after xmas I'll be starting the one mile. I will hit my 100 mile goal by then I'll be ready for my 500 mile goal for next year.
  • Did the 4 mile today and funny thing wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Thinking about doing it again today since I am behind in reaching my 100 mile goal.