Question about Curves

• Does anyone know if you can bring a child to Curves with you? I have a son who is almost 5. I would have to bring him with me because my husband works long hours and is usually not home until 8pm and I don't have anyone to babysit for me where I live.
  • I believe that each Curves is different...you need to check with the one you will use. Ours sometimes allows kids but usually not.
  • Yep, agree with the above poster, each one is different. Mine said no kids, even when I asked could my newborn be sleeping in a carrier and it was still no. But they let one woman bring her handicapped child in a wheelchair. Then I went as a guest to another curves and they even had toys in one corner for the kids to play with.
  • Thanks for the replies. I called my Curves today and they allow children as long as they will sit at a table and play/color. Since I work for the Public Schools I get a discounted joining fee of $29 and then just $29 a month so that's nice, too. I think I am going to try to join next week.