Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-25-2006, 04:52 PM   #1  
Finding Me

Talking I musta been outta my mind...

I haven't posted in almost a week...I've been so busy with working and the gym that by the time i get home..and eat dinner i am WORE out! Which is actually a great feeling...My mind don't wonder anymore as i lay in bed. Now to get on with the purpose of this post lol....I * Finally * Got a MP3 player.. it is just a Rio Cali...nothing fancy...small tho ...and holds enough songs to keep me satisfied and keeps me with my share of choices...it was SLIGHTLY used...in great condition...got the software and everything for a little less then 20 bucks!!!!!!! Now...how the heck did i last on the treadmill for an hour...without it???? Let me tell you...music is a HUGE part of my life...and it totally motivational for me. My gym plays pretty crappy music with the exception of once in awhile they will throw in one DECENT song. But having thoes headphones on...listening to the music...I just totally fall into my own world...The eminem song *lose yourself* is awesome...especially at the end when he says "success is my only option faliures not* and then *So here i go this is my shot feet fail me not this may be the only oppurtunity that i got, lose yourself in the music the momment you own it you better never let it go" I don't know if any of you ladys are fans of rap and hip hop but its GREAT to work out too. Just thought id share

Christina
Lost_here84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/140/125

Height: 5'7"

I agree, music makes workouts fly by. I have some hip hop on my ipod and the beats are usually perfect for workouts!
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 02:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Its the beat that keeps you going I have a few tunes that really work for me when I'm on the elliptical or treadmill, specially the ones that have a fast beat to them.
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote