Belly exersizes

• Does anyone have any good exersizes to tone up the belly.. mine is super flabby from having my 2 boys.. help!
  • I've heard that bellydancing is a great way to tone up your tummy...I'm definately going to have to try it when I lose about 50 more pounds...I really don't know much else on the topic, though.

• I have heard great review about the TLT workouts getting the hard to remove tummy gone. You can get clips of the Tracie Long Training at collage video, or directly at www dot tracielongtraining dot com.
    I have not gotten them yet, but they have beginner/inter and advanced versions of the same movements.
  • I've been using 2 ab workouts - alternating every other day. Tamilee Webb's I Want That Body! and Winsor Pilates Ab Scultping. Both of them are FANTASTIC! And they are working. I do lots of cardio as well. I had 2 babies within 17 months, so I needed lots of help as well!
  • I do alot of ab pilate workouts also I do some belly dancing but, I feel it does good on hips, waist and legs. But, pilate abs did real good for me I lost 12 inches in my belly over the past 3 months.