Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2001, 10:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Smile Power 90 #5 (Challenge!!!)

Hello Everyone!!!! Challenge Time Has Arrived!!!!!!

Sorry I Havent written in a few days... I have been in Dallas.... but I am back and ready to go!!!!!! My kids are going to be in Florida for the next 6-7weeks so I get to be very selfish and think about ME, ME, ME.......

The challenge officially starts tomorrow.... Are we ready..... I know Fran is almost all the way through (YEAH!!!!) and in a size 6 (I can only dream!!!!!) but I am sure that she can join all of us that are just starting.... she can be the one that we aspire to be....

Rose are you ready????? We can do this.....

CBC- How about you???? Can you join us? How have you been doing on this program???

Anyone else out there that would like to join we would love to have you..... the more the merrier!!!!

Thank you so much for all the great words of encouragement.... the dancing is something I have been doing for the past couple years.... it is something that I had always wanted to do as a child and finally just did it... and I have to say that it has been fun....

Anyway, I hope to see everyone posting alot to keep us all motivated... and to know how everyone is doing....

See you tomorrow....
Old 06-25-2001, 07:01 AM   #2  

Default Day One!!!!

OK Girls... Are We Ready?????

I got up at 6:00 am (UGH! I Dont Do Mornings!!!), Grabbed a Piece of Fruit, Water, and the Dogs and did my 1 1/2 mile Walk with the pups this morning.... I made sure I drank all my water (24oz) before I got back and ate the fruit as a jump start to my metabolism.... I walked it in about 35 minutes.... now I have had my Apple Cider Vinegar and Raw Honey with my grape juice and am off to do my Power 90.... I think I will start with the Curcuit 1/2 this am and then do the ab video.....then grab some cereal or oatmeal and I am off to work.....

Off to do my Power 90..... I hope everyone else has a great day!!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I am at 190.... I will keep you posted....
Old 06-27-2001, 10:21 AM   #3  

Default Day3

Is anyone out there with me???? I havent heard from anyone.... I did good yesterday.... today I didnt feel real good so I only did the warm up on the curcuit and decided I would wait and see if I would feel better later and finish it.... how is eveyrone else doing???
Old 06-27-2001, 12:19 PM   #4  

Hi Angel,
I'm still here but I haven't started the Power 90 yet. My VCR is on the blink.! I'm hoping to get a new one this weekend and then I'll be able to start Power 90. You are doing great by the way! Is it hard to work it in everyday? Or does it go by fast? I was so looking forward to starting the challenge. I'll join you as soon as I can! Keep up the great work!

Fran what happened to you?
Old 06-27-2001, 01:21 PM   #5  

Hello Angel,
I would like to take your challenge. First of all what is the power 90 tape? Can i take the challenge using my Tae-Bo tapes. My goal is to do the tape and walk everyday. I have to walk my dog otherwise he gets mad at me and will continue to bark at me till I walk him.
My goal is to lose 6 to 8lbs by the end of July. I don't know if that is being realistic or not. But that is my goal.
talk to you tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2001, 03:33 PM   #6  

Wink HEY ALL

Hi all,
How is everyone? I am so sorry that I haven't written in awhile. It was hectic the last few days of school but summer is here and I am psyched!! Summer is here and i don't have to work
Anyway, how are we doing.. Well, for me, it is Day 55 and I am doing fine. i will take my Day 60 picture Wednesday and then turn in my film to get developed. On the film is my Day 1 and 30 so I am hoping I see some improvement. I really haven't lost anything except the inches. I can't rid of the last 10 but whatever!!

Angel- What is happening girl? Are you Power 90ing? I hope you are doing well. Have you lost any more weight? From your posts it seems like you are very active! That is awesome!! Keep up the great work! Is the challenge still on? I want to help in anyway possible, okay? I am here if you need me

Ras- Did you start your challenge? I s the VCR working? I hope it is. I was really busy the last week with school ending. I had to pack up my things and get report cards ready. Tell me how is it going!

1 day- Did you purchase the Power 90 tapes? I was doing Tae Bo before I purchased them. It is a very intense program which involves working out with weights 3x a week and doing cardio 3x a week. If you have any questions just ask!!

Keep it up ladies.. we can do this! KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE!!

Fran
Old 07-13-2001, 01:39 PM   #7  

Default I'm still here

Hi Power 90 Divas!

I'm happy to say that I'm now on day five and I really like this proram so far. I have to admit I'm having trouble with a few of the moves though. Like the jumping jacks in the cardio 1/2 and the pushups and dips in the sculpting 1/2. Can you do these? I've been substituting some of the moves because my knees and upper body just can't handle them. I'm hoping to be able to do some of them by the time 30 days is up!

Angel and Fran- How is it going? What day are you on?

CBC-have you been doing the challenge?

1day@atime-How is the Tae Bo going? Tae Bo is really difficult. I tried a few months back and it was too much for me!

I hope you can all check in sometime. Are you on other chat boards? I know that the power90 website has a message board and I've been checking it out too. Check in when you can.
Old 07-13-2001, 03:19 PM   #8  
CBC

S/C/G: 211/211/125

Height: 5'1"

Default I'm Still Here

I'm still here by haven't been doing the Challenge or the workouts for that matter. I'm just too darn busy working two jobs. However, I'll be on vacation next week so I plan to start a new routine. I'm going to get up early each morning (my dog won't let me sleep in anyway) and take him for a walk then come home and do my Power 90 workout before I do anything else. Hopefully after a week on this schedule I'll be able to keep the same routine once I am back from vacation. I'm also planning on following a sensible eating program too. Wish me luck!!!

I don't have a computer at home so I won't be able to check-in while I'm on vacation. Hope you all have a terrific week!!!!!

Talk to you later.

CBC
Old 07-18-2001, 01:01 PM   #9  

Hi everyone!

I hope you are still all out there!

CBC-I'm glad you are still here! I'm so mad at the Power 90 chat board on the beachbody.com website. Every time I try to post they never post my reply! Then I emailed the admin guy and he emailed me back and said "because I was endorsing other chat rooms and trying to take people from their forum". What a bunch of bull. All I did was post my email address so that I could chat with some others that were on the same day as me. Well that's it for me. I won't be posting there anymore. I just thought it was cool because once and a while Tony would pop up with a comment or two. Well I'm on day 9 and so far so good. I viewed the other videos (3/4) and I've noticed they are almost exactly like the first set of tapes (1/2). What's up with that? I did notice that the push ups were different though and the cardio just seemed like it was at a faster pace with even more jumping. Currently I'm not even doing the jumping portion just because of the impact. I do substitutions for those. I like the program though. Well I hope you enjoy your vacation and when you get back I'll be up for a challenge. Check in when you can!

What happened to Fran and Angel? Are you still out there? Check in when you can.

Okay back to work!
Old 07-22-2001, 10:24 AM   #10  

Wink Hey Everyone!!!

Hi all,
i am back from vacation. I am glad to see you're all alive!!! Anyway, I stayed in the Poconos with my parents in their trailer home. It is small but cute so I manged to do Power 90. I have about 18 more days and then I am finished. It is a great program BUT (not to discourage anyone), you have to be realistic with your goals. I wanted to look like a bikini model after the program but it 'aint happenin!" My butt is down as well as my hips,and there is no more arm fat hanging. Please be realistic!!

Ras- Keep up the good work!!! I know 1/2 and 3/4 are pretty much the same BUT 3/4 is longer and tougher! You will love what your body looks like after the program. I am tighter and toner. You can do this.
Angel -WHERE ARE YOU?

Fran
Old 07-31-2001, 03:42 PM   #11  

Hi Power 90 Divas!

Fran-I'm in my fourth week of Power 90 and I totally agree with you about being realistic about results with this program. I even noticed that most of the people on the infomercial didn't seem like they had to lose that much to begin with. Me on the other hand, is a whole different story. I am getting more toned but I sure am having trouble getting rid of this big stomach of mine! I have missed a few days here and there but for the most part have been pretty consistent. When did you switch to the 3/4 tapes? So far I'm still challenged by the 1/2 tapes. Let me know how you feel after the 90 days. I sure do feel better since I've been doing this program though! Check in when you can.
Old 07-31-2001, 08:49 PM   #12  

Talking Hi There

Hey ras,
i am glad to report that I have finished Power 90. It was a long hard struggle. I actually stopped at around Day 80 something. the reason being is that I work for WW and the one thing about Power 90 is that you may put on weight due to the weight training. Well, anyway, I was putting on weight and at WW you have to weigh in once a month and stay within 2 pounds below or above your goal weight or you pay. i could not deal with that part. If I didn't have to weigh in, I'd be happy. The one thing about Power 90 that is so great is that you will see and feel a tremendous difference in your clothes. This part was the best thing! I switched to 3/4 at around day 30 but don't worry about it. You'll know when to switch. Good Luck

ANGEL WHERE ARE YOU?
Closed Thread