Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-21-2005, 12:09 AM   #1  

Default Request for help finding a bating suit with support

Okay, I have a request for a bit of help. I joined a water aerobics class and I have two prefectly good bathing suite to wear in water. The problem is that water aerobics class requires a bit more "support" up top than my regular water activities. I need a one peice bathing suit that with support my breasts and keep them from bouncing all around. I am only a size B cup but those girls do their own thing during class. The funny thing is that both my bathing suites have a bra like think in them.
I need to know if any of you know of a place I can buy a one peice bathing suite that also has a sports type bra in it.
Also, I need one of those tops surfers wear that keep the surf board from chafing their skin. Class is held out side and people wear them to stay warmer. I freeze though the first half of class. Plus in the summer they offer sun protection.
I am hoping that while one of you were out shopping you noticed one of the items I need.
Please reply back if you have seen a "support" type bathing suit or a top to wear in the pool.
loralee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:51 AM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

Loralee -- My favorite sport bathing suit is a Speedo... I've had several and the boobage will NOT move, I have a B cup also...
Here is the exact one I have, mine is blue .... I love it, you can move and do everything without straps falling off your shoulders or elastics going up your butt ... They are more expensive but worth every penny IMO...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 01:50 PM   #3  

Ilene- I love this suite. I hope they run try to size. Thank you for the help.
loralee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 01:52 PM   #4  
Working My Way Back Down

Oh, those are nice. And really not more expensive than a lot of others. I am a D/DD cup and really need something that will hold me still. Since I don't swim often, I have a Wal-Mart special, but it's good for sitting in a hot tub and not much else.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 03:37 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Im a D too, and this summer, I figured....what the heck....I wore my bra under my b-suit. If you are wearing the tankini type, no one will even know, and you have all the support your going to need! Besides if your going to be wearing one of those shirts overtop....you can just wear your fav sports bra underneath.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 03:54 PM   #6  

When I did water aerobics I wore a sports bra under my suit. You might also check out www.junonia.com -- their suits aren't cheap but they are very high quality and meant to be "active", so they may offer the support you need. Also take a look at www.title9.com.
funniegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:37 PM   #7  

I love my speedo, even at a D to double D cup, it prevents bounce! I've been a Speedo girl all my life, and not about to switch now. I wear mine for aqua and it's fine. I've not tried and tested these but found this on a UK website and trolled about to find the US version!!! http://www.kiefer.com/Kiefer/productr.asp?pf_id=818891

They also do full neck to knee or neck to ankle swimsuits, and that's a FAQ from soem of our more modest members, who bets I forget about this site!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote