Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2001, 08:31 PM   #31  
Back To Lifetime....!!

Hi Everyone ~

Happy Saturday! This place sure is quiet. Everyone must be having a fun weekend, eh?

Rose, maybe you could start us off on a new thread for August? Maybe get this thread hopping again?

Well, I'm off to cook up some chicken. I'm also doing tons of laundry from our trip. Can you believe I have company coming for the next 1.5 weeks? They arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. Should be fun.... lots of BBQ!! haha!

Have a good one ~~~ Nona
Old 07-30-2001, 06:57 PM   #32  
Back To Lifetime....!!

Hello All

Just thought I'd poke my head in and see whats up. I'm getting ready for my company to arrive late tomorrow. It will be nice to visit with family again.

Other than housework and yardwork, I haven't done any exercise. I was out in the yard yesterday all afternoon so I'm sure that counts for something! Especially since it was in the 100's! LOL! I will get some crunches and lunges in tonite. I hope to walk tomorrow - it's just been soooo hot here in Mesa!

Take care and check in when you can!
Nona
Old 07-30-2001, 08:56 PM   #33  
Beauty is within...

Good morning!

Sorry I've not posted since last week - my weekend's are always hectic, and I always mean to come in and say hi and never do!

Nona, sounds like you've had a great holiday - walks and hot tubs, what more could you want?! Good on ya for getting back on track! You sure are a glutton for punishment though - people coming to stay when you've just got back! At least you can't be bored! You'll be pleased to know that as far as Weight Watchers are concerned, house cleaning and gardening rate the same number of points as walking and aerobics, so don't think you've missed your exercise, because I don't think you have!!!

Rose, hope all is well with you and any others that we've not heard from in a while.

My program is coming along, with a few bumps along the way. The wonderful thing is that the weather has been quite nice over the last 2 weeks, so I've been able to get out and walk, rather than just doing my lounge aerobics! I'm getting something in almost every day, so that's making me feel great and my body's feeling better!

gotta run, catch you all tomorrow!
Lynne
Closed Thread