Dance Dance Revolution

• Can anyone give me info on DDR for playstation? I am thinking of ordering it and want to know if I need a game pad? I love to dance so I think maybe this would be a good form of exercise for me. I'd also love to hear from anyone else who uses it and how you like it.

Thanks!!
  • Do a thread search for DDR (or spelled out). There was a long thread with everybody weighing in on the best kind of pads to get as well as a link to another site with loads of info. Sorry I don't really know anything about it myself (but I read the whole thread at the time and thought about how fun it sounded).
  • Thanks
    Okay, thank you Julia
  • I am a big fan of DDR. First off for pads I would recommend RED OCTANE ignition pads. You will be doing a lot of jumping up and down. They are not cheap but they will give you the cushioning your feet need (you do this barefoot unless you get the metal pads) My favorite game (I have them all) is DDR MAX 2.
    Also check out DDR Freak and GET UP MOVE...great forums and lots of ideas.
  • if you get dance factory... you can workout to your own music... just pop in a cd... and it'll make workout moves for you
  • A good dance pad is VERY important. With my first dance pad I bought a cheap pad trying to save money, but I think the sensors got messed up quickly and it had to be replaced. Better to get a good pad from the git-go.