I'm going to be an Aerobic-Instructor...

• I thought all the evening about which courses / classes I shoul offer to the owner of the gym in town who had asked me if I would be aerobic-instructor at his gym.

Which one would you go to?

Happy Step:
    Step with high spirit guarantee with intoxicating music. Simple choreo for optimized cardio-training.

Power-Fit:
    Power-Hour for maximising your strength and condition with different tools (for example dumbbells, tubes...). Without coreo!

Tschaka-Tschaka:
    Morning fit with an extra of bodystyling and fatburning. I bet you'll love the music! With and without step.

Step & More:

Step for beginners with easy choreo and tools

Step- Adventure:
    Every week you will experience a new kind of step-workout: Musical, Rock, Line Dance, Folk, Hip Hop, Soundtracks, ...

Body & Soul:
    After this extra-powerfull bodyforming workout you owe it yourself and your body to take a break. After the workout we will mental-balance or meditate together.

Thank you for helping me out!!! Have a nice weekend.

Mareike
  • Are you trying to pick one? I'd say why not do a mixture of them? You might get more people to sign up with a wide range of choices.

I'd probably try all of these:

Happy Step:
    Step with high spirit guarantee with intoxicating music. Simple choreo for optimized cardio-training.

Power-Fit:
    Power-Hour for maximising your strength and condition with different tools (for example dumbbells, tubes...). Without coreo!

Tschaka-Tschaka:
    Morning fit with an extra of bodystyling and fatburning. I bet you'll love the music! With and without step.
  • A variety would be nice, I can't decide, I would try :

Body & Soul, Power-Fit, Tschaka-Tschaka that would be my order of preference...
  • Tschaka-Tschaka and Body & Soul sound the most appealing to me. I hate step aerobics, they are a pain in the knees!! (and I'm only 16!!)
  • Ok, I thank you for your answers now I think I can go and talk with the guy about becoming aerobic-instructor. YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEHHHHHHAA!!!

I wanted to be sthat since I was a little girl!!!