Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #91  

Did the 2.5 mile Walk/Jog this morning.

August miles: 15.5
Sherrita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:54 PM   #92  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Got up this morning and did the 2 mile Abs tape. Then this afternoon, I did the WATP book DVD and hit the 100 mile mark!! I am so proud of myself for sticking with this as long as I have! It took me 7 weeks and 2 days, but I DID IT

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:55 AM   #93  
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

Hey girls! Sounds like everyone is pluggin' along just fine! Good job!

Alicat, yup, I'm tryin' to meet a goal of 135 by my birthday on Sept. 4th (Sunday). I actually WI every Tuesday so I'm actually giving myself until the 6th... and since DH and I aren't really celebrating until the 9th, it all works out in the end! Keep up the great work, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that your party dress fits perfectly!

A few more miles logged... but still 20 off of my goal. Blargh. Ah well. It'll be close.

Take care, ladies!

~mel
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 12:52 PM   #94  

Red face 120 minutes closer

ok...360-120=240!!!
Yes!!! I'm so close! I know I can do it!!! And I'm feeling greater everyday. I'm so anxious for september begins to stablish a new goal and reach it
magallina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 05:27 PM   #95  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

Didn't do any formal fitness on Friday--the first week of school kicked my behind! So.....this afternoon I did the 3 mile WATP-Abs tape. I owe myself 2 more miles for this week's Walk Diet, which I'll probably do tomorrow. I took 2 unstructured days this week, but I got more than 13,000 steps on one day and more than 15,000 on the other one, so I don't feel bad!

Hope everyone is having a great walking weekend!

Michele
Old 08-27-2005, 07:42 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 298/288/175

I just found this group. I look forward to joining you all in September.
I do the Leslie Sansone Dvds.
See you in the challenge next month.

Reading the posts has been so motivating to read that eveyone here does not give up, that you keep on going. You are AWESOME!
AllieNVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 03:36 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 298/288/175

Does anyone have the Leslie Sansone Short cut Abs or the WATP for Abs? If so, how do you rate these?

Does anyone have Leslie Sansone:3 Mile Power Walk or 4 Mile Power Walk.
How would you rate these?

I have the 3 mile WATP and the 4 Mile Super Challenge. How does these compare to the ones above?
AllieNVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 05:21 PM   #98  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

I have the WATP Abs tapes. I like them a lot. The 4 mile Super Challenge is more challenging than any of the Abs tapes, but the Abs tapes work muscles that the Super Challenge doesn't really work. I have about 2 dozen WATP tapes/DVD's. I have the 3 mile Power Walk, too, but I've only done it once, so I can't really compare yet.

I did the 2 mile Express tape this afternoon and then later I did 1.07 treadmill miles in 20 minutes with a pretty tough incline for part of it. I FEEL GOOD !

Michele

Last edited by Michele L; 08-28-2005 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:41 AM   #99  

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
I went to see thr Rolling Stones on Friday, they were awesome!!
Anyway, my weigh in day is Saturday and I did quite well for a change. I lost 4 pounds this week! I couldn't believe it! I might make my August goal, which I was starting to think was just a dream. Only one pound to go, I will do an end of month weigh in on Wednesday and maybe I'll have made it. Plus that will be my first 10 pounds and that feels very monumental. I really think that the walking and the yoga has helped a lot but I think it was the Wendy WW plan that got my metabolism moving again. I highly reccomend it to anyone at a plateau. Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining the September thread. This group is so great. I brag about it all the time!!
Alicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:30 PM   #100  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

Way to go, Alicat! Wish I could reach 10 pounds!

I didn't get up this morning and walk and then the kids needed my attention (homework patrol) after school so I didn't do any walking until 7:30. That usually means I DON'T walk, but I DID IT!! I did the 2 mile Walk Away Your Stress. It is a brisk one! Aside from being very hot and sweaty, I feel great! And I'm still on track for Week 5 of the 6 week Walk Diet!

Have great week!

Michele
Old 08-29-2005, 09:47 PM   #101  

Talking

I did a 2-mile WATP dvd and then uppper, lower and abs from a Denise Austin dvd. Two-tenths of a mile and I'll be at my 40 mile goal for August!

Dinah
Dinahgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:04 AM   #102  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Sherri, Michele, Sunny, Dinah, Mel, Alicat, and everyone who posts here now! How are you gals? I'm good. Would like to have a few more pounds off by now, but I'm ok with where I am. I will hit it much harder after Labor Day when I'm out of town for Emily's baby shower. I walked this morning for almost an hour, plus tried to add extra steps all day. I think it was a good day, 1410 cals and 20.5 grams of total fat. Should have had more water tho.. Oh, I wanted to tell you all also that America On The Move (americaonthemove.org) has interviewed me and is posting an article about my weight loss and some of the things that helped me lose on their site. It should be on there by Friday. I think it will motivate me to keep going, or at least I hope it does! Glad to see you all are doing so well! I love this place, keeps me on my toes! Take care!!
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:25 AM   #103  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

I got up this morning and did the Muscle Mile. Didn't have time for more, but at least it's something! I'll come home this afternoon and do at least 1 more mile. PLUS.....I lost another pound !! I'm finally back below where I started the summer! Now to get back in one-underland!

Have a great Tuesday!

Michele

Last edited by Michele L; 08-30-2005 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:54 AM   #104  

Michele, great job on sneaking in a mile or two where and when you can. I can't walk today because the weather is crumy and my boss wants to bring lunch in. I am fighting tooth and nail against pizza. I found a place with a nice chef salad instead. I hope he listens... It bad enough that I won't be walking.
Alicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:04 PM   #105  

Talking Goal Reached

Well, I did another 250 mins last weekend, so I've reached my august goal
EYEYEYEYEYEYEY!
magallina is offline   Reply With Quote