Is this a bad idea?

• I started exercising about 2 weeks ago. I belong to a gym and really love one of their classes on Monday nights, mainly because the instructor is so easy to follow. I get lost in some of the other classes. I have been using my treadmill at home also. I find that I can get a workout in before my children wake for the day and it helps keep me on track for the day.

Today is Monday. I already did a 35 min. walk on the treadmill. I am toying with the idea of going to the class I like tonight, but do you think that is too much for my body to handle?
  • Go for it! The class probably uses different muscles than the treadmill anyway. It sounds like you're a jockette in the making.
  • GO! I'm inspired by your motivation. Keep up the good work. It's great that you found something that you like and want to do it.
  • I say go for it!!

I've only been exercising for a week and a half now and I'm doing 60-90 minutes of work a day! So I think you should be fine!! You will know when your body has been pushed too far!