Exercise Accountability #12 June 27-July 3

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here I am openinng up the excercise accountability VERY late in the day ....

AND I haven't even exercised today, life gets in the way sometimes.... Tomorrow is another day...
  • Tomorrow is another day for me, too. Today is my rest day. Sometimes I just have to remind myself to take a day off, even though I feel guilty.

Dinah
  • Tae-Bo and cheerleading! I have decided to do all the workouts and cheers with the cheerleaders to get some additional cardio in. I am adding muscle nicely, but just want this fat gone, gone, GONE!!!!

Tiki.
  • I was antsy tonight so I went for a half hour walk up and down the street for 30 minutes at 10pm, at least it was something...
  • New here
    I'm new here so I hope I can just jump right in!
    I have fibromyalgia which makes exercise difficult for me currently (I'm hoping this will improve as I get more fit)

I swam for 45 minutes today and did about 5 minutes of resistance (core exercises).
  • Welcome Bella .... You can join in any ole time.... Congrats on continuing your exercising even with fibromyalgia, I'm sure it's difficult at times but it's probably good for you too...
  • 5 kms treadmill
  • Thanks Ilene!

I got up early and swam for 35 minutes today. I love swimming! I'm like a little kid you have to keep out of the water!
  • I started out Monday morning with a leg workout, then 20 minutes on the stairmaster. My scooter got a blowout yesterday morning so I ended up adding a 17 mile bike ride home to the end of the day. It was a little too hot (96°) and humid. I kept it slow, 90 minutes instead of the 75 it usually takes me and kept my heart rate low.

Today was upper body workout and another go at the treadmill. Today I ran 6 minutes, walked 4, then ran the last 10 minutes. The treadmill said I only went 1.12 miles. Am I really only running 18 minute miles? Wow! I used to be able to do a 6 minute mile in Jr. High. (A long, long time ago!)
  • Very short run, 30 mins this morning... gonna try to go to the gym tonight...
  • Today was 45 minutes kickboxing, 10 minutes weights and 10 minutes stretching. I am having trouble with plantar's fascitis in both feet so I am trying to make sure I get good stretching in and lots of icing...yuk! Oh well, perseverance...nothing but nothing can get in the way of strengthening the heart.
  • Tuesday
    I joioned a gym on Friday and had planned to go to a Pilates class this morning but didn't make it. This is not the end of the world right. I just need to be better tomorrow and maybe try to squeeze in a walk today.
  • 5 km treadmill run
  • 30 minute bike ride at lunch.
  • 30 min on the gazelle last night for two miles... Cindi