Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-27-2005, 01:39 PM   #1  
5lbs fat vs 5 lbs muscle

Height: 5'6

Default Just bought a cardioglider. has anyone ever tried this?

I just bought a cardioglider from the thrift store and it looks to give a pretty good workout and it seems fairly easy to do at home and i wanted to know if anyone has ever tried this and got results it sorta looks like this:

http://www.exercise-equipment-wareho...dioglider.aspx

Wow this thing is so outdated i couldn't find it on the net.LOL

Oh I updated this is what the cardioglider looks like that I Just bought it's in back of the stairmasters closest to the windows.

http://www.muellercenter.rpi.edu/Equ...basement-4.jpg

Last edited by MrsDawsondn; 06-27-2005 at 03:31 PM.
MrsDawsondn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 03:25 PM   #2  
prepare for the BEST time

Hmmmm, I just donated mine to Charity....I had it for over 10 years.....It's by Weslo? does it have dusty kitty-pawprints on it?, check under "Healthrider" on E-Bay, you may find info. (If it's mine PM me and I'll mail you the instructions I found afterward.)

I used it this way (undergoing construction, I no extra space so it had to go). I put the tension piston on 2, gripped the handleswide, palms forward, feet on pedals facing slightly outward to work inner thighs.....do 10 reps, switch hand position to bicep curl style. increase reps daily....

If you want more info, let me know.....have fun!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 03:35 PM   #3  
5lbs fat vs 5 lbs muscle

Height: 5'6

Oh gosh thanks marblefly, it doesn't have kitty prints on it but it is dusty and looks fairly easy to use but I don't know how to use it. So I'll take these instructions that you have given. Thanks so much. If you have an instruction manual and would like to send it my way I'd appreciate that too. I'll be pming you for more info if you don't mind.
MrsDawsondn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:05 PM   #4  
prepare for the BEST time

It's a pull with the arms and push with the feet simultan. to give a workout. shifting the arm grip style and positioning the toes, works different muscles..... it also has different tension settings on the piston located under the seat. Have fun!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote