Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-11-2005, 03:05 PM   #1  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Question strip aerobics?

Does anyone have the Carmen Electra striptease workout video? Is it any good? I've been thinking of trying some kind of strip aerobics (if I can talk my bf into letting me do it! ), so I'm curious what you all have found to be good.
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 03:40 PM   #2  
One day at a time...

I haven't tried it out Papperclippy, but that looks too hot to pass up. I think I am going to make it my end of the month treat! And hopefully, if I catch on, it will be my boyfriend's end of July treat!
April_Showers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 07:09 PM   #3  
Oddball

S/C/G: 185/157.4/135

I personally haven't tried it, but a family member on my husband's side tried it. She says it is a MAJOR workout for the inner thighs. That part of me needs a lot of work, but I don't know if I could work up the nerve for cardio-striptease! I'm already doing bellydance workouts, and my hubby likes that, so I'll stick with it
Betani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:46 AM   #4  

I have videos 1 and 2 and I LOVE them. The first one isnt that hard of a workout, its just fun. The second one kicks your butt, or at least kicked mine. Even Carmen Electra starts to lag when the instructors kicks it into high gear. I want to get the rest of the set. And as far as bf's go, my bf LOVES it too He cant wait till I get the rest of the set.

Last edited by Ikatiana; 06-12-2005 at 12:50 AM.
Ikatiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 05:28 PM   #5  
Food snob

I'm new here. :wave I have the first 2 videos. The first is fun but very low impact/easy. The second video is a decent workout. I really like the cardio warmup on the second video.
Valrhona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #6  

I have the entire set, and I think the ones with actual routines tend to stop and start too much to really have much impact. The third one (I think that's the one) with just dress up routines really isn't a workout at all since the exercise moves are things like "take your glasses off and toss them across the room." At any rate, they are fun, but I think the 2nd one is the only one that really is a workout.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote