Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-08-2005, 11:52 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey quick up date,
I've done well with the excersising this week and I'm back on track with my eating. It seems like when I'm working out regularly, i binge less then when I'm being lazy.
anyway, I did the elyptical at the gym 3 times and step aerobics at home 2 times. I havn't done the pilates its so hard to get into that but mayb tonight after work if my son allows me to.
How is everyone else doing?
I'm gonna keep the same goal for next week.
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:49 PM   #17  

I love the idea of making this a weekly thread!
So far I've been doing really well with the exercise...(mostly due to the fact that it is gorgeous outside and all I want to do is run around)...but my eating hasn't been good at all. My problem is that I work at a resturant and so I don't get out till after midnight and by that time I've been on my feet for 8 hours and haven't eaten at all during it so I'm starving!...and unfortunatly head straight for the diner. Gotta stop it!
fidjsnipzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 04:28 PM   #18  

Default so many new members! :)

Hope you all are doing well - we'll do a major check in on Sunday so keep it up!

90 minutes of cardio today and it felt wonderful! Pushing the water today is working!

We survived the week!
beautifulwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 05:56 PM   #19  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene
1. NO candy at work for me either....
2. WATER!!
3. GYM and
Got 2 out of the 3 things I wanted to do... I did NOT stay out of the candies!! GRRR.... I DID drink plenty of water.... I DID do some weights and had a short jog with a friend... DH and I may go out for a walk later... It's all good... Food was good too...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 11:45 AM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellejy
My goal for today:

1) Exercise: Cardio, try my new Tai Chi DVD, and do my second day of strength training (just started that this week)

2) Get back on track with eating. Yesterday was an insane binge day. I don't need another of those today.
I did all of goal one (can't believe I managed to do all three). I was okay with goal 2 until the evening, and then the baked Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles sang their little siren song to me.

My goal for the upcoming week is to not have any junk food fests unless they are actually within a decent calorie range for the day and to try to work Yoga or Tai Chi and strength training into my workouts more often. I'm fairly good about always doing cardio, but the other two get pushed aside.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 03:22 PM   #21  
Ilene the Bean

Today I have jogged to and from the gym a total of 5k, at the gym I did legs, it was a good workout... The house is clean... I'm happy !!
Old 04-11-2005, 08:51 AM   #22  

Met my goal for the week, but over the weekend I can't get enough water.
Walked almost ALL day Sat shopping 12-8pm!!! So skipped the aerobics & weights.
45 minutes aerobics and weights on Sun, but not enough water.
Goals for this week:
1) 100 oz water per day
2) work out at least 30 minutes, in addition to at least 30 minutes walking EVERY DAY
KTna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 08:59 AM   #23  
Ilene the Bean

KTna -- I started an exercise accountability thread if you want to post there...