Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-03-2005, 09:37 AM   #16  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up

Gooooooood Morning Everyone !
It's so great to see this thread hopping
You all are doing so wonderful!!!!

I wish I had more time to post to each of you, but I have so much to still do before tomorrow and so little time...

For exercise: I have been lifting boxes and hauling things around in doing an early Spring clean-up in my home for the last two days from 9am till around 7:30pm taking about a 40min. break all day --- does that count for anything

And I have gotten in another 2 miles today,
but hope to do a bit more next week

*Have a Super Day gals!!!!*
&
Keep up the great work!

FeBrUaRy MiLeS : 4

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:57 AM   #17  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

wed: 2 miles

total: 8 miles
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:08 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

I got up early (even tho I did not feel like it at the time) and did my 2.5 miles - 30 minute Walk & Jog dvd. I love that one!

Feb Miles = 4.5

Sunny? what ya got going on tomorrow? and uh yea....spring cleaning counts! and it would REALLY COUNT if you would come do some spring cleaning at my house when you get done with yours!

hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:27 PM   #19  
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

My goodness Sunny, all that lifting and hauling and moving. Heck yeah, that counts for A LOT! And with only a 40min break from 9-7:30... wowzers, you must be plum exhausted! Well, WTG! I'm sure you'll see some results from all that work! Keep it up, girly!

Lottie, WTG, getting 8mi in already! That's phenom! You'll be at your anniversary goal in no time!

Cathie, your consistency blows me away. Seriously. Every day you're here with miles to log! Now that's dedication! I'm really very proud of you, lady! You're doing awesome!

As for me, I'm going to aim to get 3mi in today. The sun is trying really hard to come out, and I really want to get out and enjoy this weather! I was quite angry at our friend the groundhog, 6 more weeks of winter... BAH! That really doesn't make Melissa a very happy camper at all.

Anyway, eating has been back OP... and I'm getting all my water in (plus some) so hopefully the scale will show better numbers the next time I hop on. We shall see.

Well, ladies, I hope you all have a wonderful day! Keep happy and healthy and take care of yourselves! Best of luck today!

~mel
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 03:12 PM   #20  
a whole new mel

Just got back from walking... got all of those 3 miles in! February is off to a great start!

~mel
Old 02-03-2005, 10:16 PM   #21  
unabashed

felt like putting in another two today, so that's 5.90 miles... total of 10
Old 02-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #22  
a whole new mel

Good morning ladies! I hope you're all off to a wonderful start this morning!

Wow, Lottie another 2mi yesterday! GOOD FOR YOU! You're doing fabulously!

As for me, I'm aiming for 5mi this morning. This month, I've seemed to taken a real liking to walking again. Last summer, I was walking 4mi 5-6x a week... but then I just lost all my determination... all my oomph. But now that I'm only 19lbs shy of my ultimate goal, I'm really wanting to kick things into HIGH gear.

I'm hoping to be down in the 141-range for tomorrow's WI. I've kinda hung around at 143 for awhile now, and would really LOVE to see the scale move in the right direction. I guess we'll see tomorrow, won't we?

Anyway girls, I should take off. But please have a happy and healthy day... take care of yourselves and keep up the GREAT work!

~mel
Old 02-04-2005, 06:24 PM   #23  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Hi Gals,

Hi Cathy & Mel, glad to know that cleaning counts, cuz I have been quite busy! I just had so much to get done this week - and all at once... have you ever begun one project to find yourself up to your neck in another. It is like a Domino effect I also had a deadline today to e-mail everyone with the music lists - I am in charge of selecting music for the musicians at our church for each month and I was way behind in getting started. But I did get it finished and even got it done for next month too! So now I am all set till the end of March What a relief!

Joe & I also got our taxes done last night too - so I was brain dead by 9pm. We mailed that off this morning - nice to know we'll be getting a bit back this year Oh... and I had to make a couple cards too... a friend is moving and another is ill. That took me a bit of time to do too... I enjoy embellishing them.

I still haven't paid my bill's this week! I usually do that each Thursday, but with so much to get done this week I have neglected *us*. Maybe I will squeak in a couple hours tomorrow... we'll see. We are going out to dinner with our friends tomorrow evening to celebrate my 48th birthday together... we always have the best time out with them!! My birthday is actually on Tuesday and my hubby is going to take off that day too Don't know what we'll do yet, but we always have a good time.

Cathy, I am with Mel... you are such an inspiration for me too! I so wanted to get in another mile or two today, but just plum ran out of energy. I know I will do better next week now that I have all of this finished.

Mel, I am exhausted! But it's a good tired - I have gotten so much done. And I can tell you one thing... I have slept like a baby the last few nights, right through the night too! I usually wake up at around 3:30/4am but not these last few days!! I struggled to get out of bed!

Mel... to be so close to your goal!!! You are doing a wonderful job getting back on track. I have found it to be quite a struggle since Christmas I am keeping up with exercise, but need to get back to my food program again before I become ill again. I have been feeling so well these days, don't want to mess that up again.

Lottie, you are doing wonderful too!! Very impressive!! I wish I had half your energy

Enough of my bantering... I will catch you all on Monday, okay. We have a very FULL weekend this weekend - what with a Super Bowl this Sunday... anyone having friends over to watch the game? We'll have our buds over with their kids --- it'll be fun!

Have a *GREAT WEEKEND* whatever you do Gals!!!!
{{{Hugs}}}
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 09:04 PM   #24  
unabashed

haha, thanks so much... I'm not working so I have plenty of time to fill with excersize...!!!

Friday: 4.90 miles

total: 15.80 miles
Old 02-05-2005, 11:49 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

I did a 60 minute 4 mile watp express video.

Feb Miles = 8.5

thanks gang for all the kind words! ya'll are all too sweet! I've got to run to our in-laws house for a birthday lunch - but I hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:34 PM   #26  
unabashed

today, 4 miles, total, 19.20
Old 02-06-2005, 03:54 PM   #27  

I did the watp 3 mile walk today. I'm now up to 10 miles for this month. That's not even counting all the walking I did when I went to the park. I walked for about an hour. Don't know how much that would be in miles, so I'm not adding that into my count. Just 25 more miles for my February goal!
Sherrita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 05:31 PM   #28  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi you all! Glad to see you are all on track! That keeps me going. ;-)

I have been staying a little above 10,000 steps a day. If any of you count steps too, go to www.americaonthemove.org and sign up. It's neat. After 3 days of logging steps, it sets you a daily goal. Also, you get to choose a virtual trail to walk. Mine is the Lewis and Clark trail. It's fun. I'm with the group walking.about.com. At about.com. Anyway, it makes me even more determined bc I want to surpass my goal every day. So far I have for every day this month. I also measured myself and I'm only 1/2 in away from my valentine's goal. I hit my waist and hip. 1 inch off! Yay! But my chest is still .5 away from it... only lost .5 there. One more week!

I'll come back when I have more time! This week has been so busy.
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 07:05 PM   #29  
unabashed

4 miles today, total-23.20
Old 02-07-2005, 12:33 PM   #30  

Total so far for the month: 145 minutes. A good start, and I have a lot more planned.
LKTS is offline   Reply With Quote