Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-16-2004, 12:22 AM   #76  

well instead of walking 3 and running 2 I ran 3 and walked 2 so either way I am up to 18 today. Good for me!
gabwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 08:29 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 251/251/150

Default What a Week...

SSuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup duuuuuuuuuuuudes?????!!!!!!!!

Ha! i drive my 12 year old niece crazy when i say hi like that!

Anyway...last weekend was FULL of walking. Did a mile Saturday, then a marathon walking trip thru NJ's largest flea market in Englishtown. Hardly bought anything, but what fun! Probably did over 5 miles!

Got in a few miles over the week...so i must say i am proud of me!

Sunny---what great fall decor! i am still doing my yard & house. i do up the front like a cemetary & haunted house. People love it. Take videos and pics of their kids here every year. Got lots of animated decor, sound effects, motion sensored, made all my tombstones from leftover styrofoam...we enjoy it.

i went & ordered that ramp set last week. i am very anxious to try it!

Gosh...all you gals are doing so GREAT...i raise my cup of coffee to you!

i expect to get some walking in this weekend, no, i WILL get some walking in this weekend! (better, right?)

deb
debzdogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 01:21 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

Well, i didnt get any walking in on Thursday. Hubby came home from work sick and needed some babying..LOL Then about an hour laer, istarted feeling bad. Friday night though, i jumped back ontrack with a mile of leslie.

I may dust off my old richard simmons vhs, just for some variety.

watch those mile totals. September total,... im creeping up on you!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 01:33 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 350/336/299

Height: 5'7''

Default I would like to join

I noticed these posts today and I said to myself that I wanted to join. Talk is cheap so I decided that before I joined I needed to put in some time on the track. I did!!! My 1yr old and I took a three mile walk on the nature trail. Of course he was in a stroller. I tried to maintain a steady speed the entire time. It was a good walk... I am in a better position to say no to sweets demon now....

Okay.. Today I log 3 miles... now I feel much better about myself...
SkinnyMemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 05:24 PM   #80  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Hey ladies -- sounds like everyone's doing really well! I'm spending the weekend with my partner at a lovely B & B in Delaware; it's in an 1860's farmhouse and very peaceful -- just what the doctor ordered! Hey speaking of doctor's, according to my pulmonary function test, it turns out I'm operating on 65% of normal breathing capacity; that explains a LOT! Anyway, I haven't gotten in much in the way of exercise, but I brought along a couple of Leslie DVD's, and this morning I did the quick 1-mile. Not much, but it's something!

Deb, by the way, I look forward to hearing how you like the ramping workouts; a couple of us who have it have been talking about it in the "Walk Away the Pounds" thread. Congrat's and enjoy!

Take care everyone -- just grabbing a couple of quick minutes on here to catch up. Talk to you next week!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 01:40 PM   #81  
KAR

Hi Ladies,
Glad to hear that everyone is doing so great getting in their miles. I have been busy walking every morning and then on Wednesday through Friday evenings I was able to squeeze in a workout at Curves. Then I got up early yesterday morning and went in to Curves for another workout. So I have walked 42 miles so far this morning for the month. I got weighed and measured at Curves the other night and I have lost 6 inches since last month. I lost 4.5 inches in my abs and 1.5 inches in my hips. Plus my body fat went down .20%. So I am very pleased with my results.
Well I better go and get ready to squeeze in a quick walk around the block before I have to go to my stepkids soccer games. THey have two games today. Talk to you all later.
Have a great week.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 07:26 PM   #82  

well yesterday I ended up walking 3 miles and today was 5. I am happy with that. My total should be higher by now but that is alright. I am working on it. As far as now goes I have 26 miles. If I stay to as planned I will have 47 by the end of the week (3 a day if not more). That will help me to get back on track. Hope that that works out.

Kerry- good job on the 6 inches. I hope that that will be the case for me. I haven't measured in a while and plan to on friday.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:54 PM   #83  
KAR

Well I got my stroll around the neighborhood this afternoon. I did a 2 mile walk. It was perfect fall weather outside. So I have logged in 44 miles now. I only have 31 more to go to reach my goal.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:55 PM   #84  
KAR

Well I got my stroll around the neighborhood this afternoon. I did a 2 mile walk. It was perfect fall weather outside. So I have logged in 44 miles now. I only have 31 more to go to reach my goal. Good Luck with your measurments on Friday Gabrielle. I am sure you will see great results too!
Old 10-18-2004, 02:10 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Walkers!

I walked 2 miles at the mall during lunch!

October Miles = 4
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 03:46 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

Wink

I got in my mile with leslie today,.. only 8 more for the month. I think I am going to try stepping up my exercise if i want to get noticably thinner by december
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 07:54 PM   #87  

well I got 6.5 miles in today which brings me up to 32.5 for the month. I still have a way to go before I hit my goal for the month (which I don't think that will happen but I will still try for it). I ran 3.66 miles today which I am very proud of and walked almost 4. Tomorrow I will get anywhere from 3-6 miles of walking as far as my plans go. Ihope that it works out that way.
Old 10-18-2004, 09:55 PM   #88  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Today I biked 8.25 miles and walked 1.5 (1 mile Leslie, and a half briskly walking with the pup.)
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 10:16 PM   #89  
KAR

Sounds like everyone was busy stepping it up today. What a great way to start off the new week. I got up to do a 3 mile WATP Express video. So that makes my miles so far 47. I even was able to squeeze in a workout at Curves tonight. So I am hoping tomorrow when I go to TOPS, I have lost some weight this past week. Talk to you all later. Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Kerry
Old 10-19-2004, 09:35 AM   #90  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Morning .

It's been a busy couple of days for me so I totally forgot to post! I've walked 6 miles this weekend, didn't walk yesterday as I had class and didn't get home till very late so just wanted to veg and relax .

Another busy day today so I'll probably fit in some time on the elliptical.

It's a wet stormy day here in TN this morning, autumn is here!
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote