Pilates

• I was just wondering if anyone had tried the Winsor Pilates. I was looking to buy the set of DVDs and was wondering if anyone had any good/bad info on them. Thanks
  • Winsor Pilates
    I bought the Winsor Pilates tapes last May and loved them. I did them religiously for about 5 months, lost my goal of 15 pounds and looked fabulous! Really helped with the abs and the butt. But I stopped in December (too cold, too lazy?) and I have put back on the weight. So I am trying to get back on the routine of every other day. I stared this morning with 20 minutes on my gazelle and will attempt the 20 minute Pilates workout tomorrow morning. And alternate these two every week day. I canoe and kayak on weekends with the kids and my DH, so I give myself the weekends off.

I would love to have a buddy in either Gazelle or Pilates to keep me on target.

Joan
    144.5/132
  • I just do the buns and thighs winsor pilates DVD, I love it. I can feel my legs getting stronger the more I do it. I don't know that I've lost any weight from it, but I'm having issues with that..
  • I love them. They're a lot of fun to workout with. I've got the 3 basic that are great then a bunch more that I haven't tried yet.

The 20 minute workout and ab sculpting is great for beginners.
  • I have the DVDs but i can only do half of the excercises (bad back). I liked the way it started to shape my legs.