Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-12-2021, 08:24 PM   #1  

Default Personal Training on a Budget.

Hello there, folks.

Mike is my name. It's challenging enough to motivate yourself to exercise on your own; the high costs of gym memberships and programs make it even more difficult, especially if you're on a budget. Since I'm on a budget, finding an inexpensive gym has been difficult. I'm wondering if any of you have any experience with more cost-effective ways to personal train without sacrificing service quality. I'd be delighted to hear from any of you. Thank you for all of the fantastic threads. That has made a significant difference in my purchasing habits.
polarheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 03:34 AM   #2  

Hey Mike! I feel you, finding an affordable gym can be tough. One option is community centers or local rec centers with lower costs. You can also check out workout apps or YouTube channels for free or low-cost routines. But Try to exercise at home by watching videos and reading weight loss articles. Also, watch a professional trainer's video on diet plans and exercises. Keep up the great work!
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote