Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2001, 07:09 PM   #1  

Has anyone tryed Leslie Sansone 's walk aerobics exercise tapes? are they any good
Old 04-10-2001, 07:20 PM   #2  

Hi!

Yes, I have the 2mile walk tape & love it!! It's very easy on the knees but you get your heartrate up & get a good workout. I am probably getting her 3 mile power walk tape next. I would definitely recommend her tapes.

Debbie
Old 04-11-2001, 08:59 AM   #3  

Can you buy her tapes in the stores?
Old 04-11-2001, 09:19 AM   #4  

I haven't seen them in the stores. I got mine from http://www.bn.com (barnes & noble online). You can also check http://www.amazon.com or her site directly http://www.walkaerobics.com
Old 11-10-2002, 11:56 AM   #5  
RonaldMcDonald's LuvChild

I saw the Walk Away the Pounds at Walmart for $20. This set includes the Just Add Water Weights. LOL
Old 11-10-2002, 06:04 PM   #6  

I have been using the 1 mile tape and I really like it, it is very easy to do and it is a quick workout.

I bought mine from Walmart, and I am going to get the 2 mile tape as soon as I can.

I have done the 1 mile everyday for the past week, it is just a matter of getting into the habit of doing each day. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Suzanne
Old 11-14-2002, 11:13 AM   #7  

how long is the workout? i am looking for a good short wake me up type work out that is not all "aerobic-y" for mornings. i don't think i can deal with a bubbly blonde telling me just 5 more minutes, keep smiling, you're doing great, at 6 in the morning. are these long workouts?
Old 11-15-2002, 10:32 AM   #8  
Wishing to waste away.

Sam's carries the 3 tape set with the weighted balls for only $17.99. They're great.
Old 11-25-2002, 12:33 PM   #9  
RonaldMcDonald's LuvChild

I got the set w/ weights from overstock.com for about $20 with shipping. Did my first mile today - the entire 1 Mile tape is 18 minutes - warm up into a mile and and a cool down/stretch period. Glad I've been doing a little bit of step for the last few weeks - so I made it to the end of the mile and enjoyed it. It was the easiest workout I've ever tried to follow - everything I've ever tried to keep up with on TV left me in the dust with arms and legs going every which way but the right way.

In the spring I may be ready for Curves. LOL I thought Leslie was good, too - didn't bug me like most of the chatty, perky little blondes I've seen.
Closed Thread