The FIRM!

• Hello all! I'm new here.

My name is Mattia, and I am a Firmie. Any other Firm believers out there?
    I did a general search, but the word 'firm' comes up so often...lol so please forgive me if there's already an active Firm thread floating around here.

~Mattia
  • I'm sure there are many threads here discussing the Firm. There seem to be many of us on all of these forums.

Super Body Sculpt this morning, for me.
  • Fellow Firm believer here! :)
    Quote: Hello all! I'm new here.

My name is Mattia, and I am a Firmie. Any other Firm believers out there?
    I did a general search, but the word 'firm' comes up so often...lol so please forgive me if there's already an active Firm thread floating around here.

~Mattia
    Hi Mattia! I'm new to this forum, too, and learning my way around. There's so much going on it's hard to know what to say. hehe

I've used the Firm off and on for about 3 years and I love it! I always feel SO empowered by their workouts- especially the "old school" ones. My favorite is Firm Volume 1 with Susan Harris as the master instructor. Thank goodness for that FannyLifter, right? I have Firm Body Sculpt 1, but not 2 or 3.

Keep Firm-ing!

Kindly,
    Connie
  • I am a new firmie. What type of results did you see when you first started out?
  • Thanks for the responses!

Quote: Hi Mattia! I'm new to this forum, too, and learning my way around. There's so much going on it's hard to know what to say. hehe

I've used the Firm off and on for about 3 years and I love it! I always feel SO empowered by their workouts- especially the "old school" ones. My favorite is Firm Volume 1 with Susan Harris as the master instructor. Thank goodness for that FannyLifter, right? I have Firm Body Sculpt 1, but not 2 or 3.

Keep Firm-ing!

Kindly,
    Connie
    Hi, Connie!

Yes, there is SOOOO much to take in around here, but I like it a lot so far!
    My favorite Firm workout is Volume 1 also! LOVE IT! Kicks my butt every time, and I think Susan is a WONDERFUL instructor.

Sugar Apple, my results have been phenominal so far! I'm wearing a 14 right now, and at my weight I'd say that's a great accomplishment. I started noticing some nice results after 3-4 workouts... and am continuously surprised at how my body is reshaping. My weight-loss has also really picked up since I became a Firmie. The Firm really is wonderful.