3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   The FIRM! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/40864-firm.html)

Mattia 05-19-2004 03:47 AM

The FIRM!

Hello all! I'm new here. :)

My name is Mattia, and I am a Firmie. Any other Firm believers out there?
I did a general search, but the word 'firm' comes up so often...lol so please forgive me if there's already an active Firm thread floating around here. :coffee:

~Mattia

bicker 05-19-2004 07:17 AM

I'm sure there are many threads here discussing the Firm. There seem to be many of us on all of these forums.

Super Body Sculpt this morning, for me.

HealthyConnie 05-19-2004 08:17 PM

Fellow Firm believer here! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattia
Hello all! I'm new here. :)

My name is Mattia, and I am a Firmie. Any other Firm believers out there?
I did a general search, but the word 'firm' comes up so often...lol so please forgive me if there's already an active Firm thread floating around here. :coffee:

~Mattia

Hi Mattia! I'm new to this forum, too, and learning my way around. There's so much going on it's hard to know what to say. hehe :dizzy:

I've used the Firm off and on for about 3 years and I love it! I always feel SO empowered by their workouts- especially the "old school" ones. My favorite is Firm Volume 1 with Susan Harris as the master instructor. Thank goodness for that FannyLifter, right? :lol: I have Firm Body Sculpt 1, but not 2 or 3.

Keep Firm-ing!

Kindly,
Connie :)

Sugar Apple 05-19-2004 11:10 PM

I am a new firmie. What type of results did you see when you first started out?

Mattia 05-21-2004 04:10 PM

Thanks for the responses! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HealthyConnie
Hi Mattia! I'm new to this forum, too, and learning my way around. There's so much going on it's hard to know what to say. hehe :dizzy:

I've used the Firm off and on for about 3 years and I love it! I always feel SO empowered by their workouts- especially the "old school" ones. My favorite is Firm Volume 1 with Susan Harris as the master instructor. Thank goodness for that FannyLifter, right? :lol: I have Firm Body Sculpt 1, but not 2 or 3.

Keep Firm-ing!

Kindly,
Connie :)

Hi, Connie! :D

Yes, there is SOOOO much to take in around here, but I like it a lot so far!
My favorite Firm workout is Volume 1 also! LOVE IT! Kicks my butt every time, and I think Susan is a WONDERFUL instructor.

Sugar Apple, my results have been phenominal so far! I'm wearing a 14 right now, and at my weight I'd say that's a great accomplishment. :lol: I started noticing some nice results after 3-4 workouts... and am continuously surprised at how my body is reshaping. My weight-loss has also really picked up since I became a Firmie. The Firm really is wonderful. :)