Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-18-2004, 11:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 293/211/135

Default What I do for exercise

Here's what I do.. it's not GREAT, i know I need to improve it.

First off we dont have a car so wee walk or bus everywhere!! When we go to the store (2 miles) sometimes we walk home, humidity pending (hey it's Texas) The bus stop isa good 1/2 mile away.. If we aren't gonna bus anyware, I walk along the complex...

We have an exercise room here, I use theh bike or 10-15 minutes.. the tredmill for 1 mile, stair stepper for 5-10 minutes and 2-3x a week (if my husband is home) I'll do weights (want a spotter)

We do have a pool but it's hard to swim laps when ya got a little one w/ ya.. so all I'm doing for now is playing in the pool (once it's REALLY warm, i'll do laps in the morning when DH gets off work)

I also live on the 3rd floor and most of the time I'm carrying 26lbs when I'm going up and down.. DOes that count

So what more do I need! I'd like to reach my goals by next July
LilDudesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 01:24 AM   #2  
my dad made me1 from wood

Going Up The Stairs Is A Great Exercise Specially With Ur Baby (thinking The 26lbs Is Ur Son)
Sounds To Me Like Ur Doing Great U Might Wanna Try Some Home Exercises Too Like Crunches, Push Up, Leg Lifts.
Oh Here Is A Website I Found It Give U A Free Exercise Program To Do At Home Its Customized Just For U It Really AwesomeFREE TRAINER
ANOTHER GREAT WEBSITE IS FITDAY
THIS WEBSITE COUNTS UR FOOD INTAKE FOR THE DAY THE CALORIES AND FAT U HAVE EACH MEAL, HAS PERSONAL JOURNAL, ACTIVITIES CALORIE COUNTER TO SEE HOW MANY CALORIES U BURN DURING A CERTAIN EXERCISE, AND JUST LOTS OF OTHER NEAT STUFF.... ITS FREE TOO.....
i WOULD ALSO LOVE IT IF U WOULD JOIN THE APRIL CHICKS THREADS UNDER SUPPORT I'M A MEMBER THERE AND THE LADIES THERE ARE REALLY INCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE. YOU MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT THE THREADS FIRST THERE ARE CURRENTLY FOUR OF THEM...
TAKE CARE, HEATHER
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote