Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-16-2004, 02:56 PM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Long Pants

I have to say, I'm a little ashamed of myself. I've been posting on 3FC for probably two years now, and just today realized that there's an exercise thread. I have so many questions about exercise that I don't even know where to start (of course, I can only think of one question right now because it's been a couple of days since I last exercised). And my question isn't directly related to exercising, more to exercise attire. I have long legs and can never find yoga pants/other exercise pants long enough to fit me. I thought of making my own, but couldn't find any fabric (besides shiny spandex) that would work with the patterns I found. Does anyone know of anyplace that sells athletic pants in various lengths?

Thanks so much for your help. And brace yourselves for more questions from me.

Jess
JessIsOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 06:08 PM   #2  
Meg

Hi Jess! Last time I checked, LLBean had workout pants in Talls (my "little" sister is 6'0" )

Bring on the questions! And if you're into weightlifting or are interested in finding out more about it, pop on over to the Ladies Who Lift forum, one down from Exercise.
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 06:16 PM   #3  
Long Time Lurker

Try Landsend. In their women's "active wear" area, they sell "draw-string yoga pants" and "cotton/lycra" yoga pants." They will hem to order or send them unfinshed. Check their website for info and give them a call to see if they can fit you. I have been extremely pleased with everything I have ordered from them.

Good luck!
Hippie Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 04:10 PM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Thank You!!

Thanks so much for these suggestions, guys!! I've been searching everywhere for something to make me look just a little cooler when working out.

Jess
JessIsOK is offline   Reply With Quote