Progress Pictures: Great for Encouragement

• Dear Friends,

My name is Sandy. I weigh 189 and am 5'7. After having two children and working at home, I have gained 60 pounds. All my life I've been skinny; great figure and healthy. Now I feel tired all of the time and completly unmotivated. This summer I lost 30 pounds. I looked and felt great. Then after my vacation, I felt like I had reach a point that I wouldn't have to work as hard. So I stoped. I started eating poorly and I have gained almost all of the weight back. I stay extremly stressed (I have a home daycare, pluse my husband and my 3 yr. old daughter are home too) and I simply don't have time for me. I feel my life is out of control and I can't get a grip. I keep thinking that once I lose the weight, things will get better. Anyhow...if you could just take the time to post or send me some progress pictures and maybe a short story about how you lost it, that would be super. Thank you in advance. I look forward to *meeting* you.

Sandy
  • Hi there
    Hi Sandy

I am a stay at home mom, who found out the longer I "stayed at home" the worse my eating habits got.....Finally I lost weight after having my 1st son, just in time to find out I was pregnant again, and now here I am trying to lose my pregnancy weight...I have always "struggled" with my weight, because I love FOOD.
    I was 215 AFTER the birth of my son July 30th, 2003 and I am now 168....when I get an after picture I will show it, but I am SO embarrassed about my before pic that I dont think I could show it just yet....I am on a strict diet and I workout 5-6 times a week...

Good Luck.
    Leanne
    SW 215
    CW 168
    GW 140
  • Hi Sandy---

My suggestion for you if you would like to see some "before & after" photo's is to browse around different forums. There are many that have a thread just for "progress" photos. And let me tell you,, they are VERY inpiring!!

One person that comes to mind, (I don't remember which forum she posts) is Mothergoose. She looks incredible!! So if you're reading this mothergoose..... You look fantastic!!! I applaud you for your success!!!

Sandy... you can go look at some progress photos at the Jaded Ladies forum. We have a few there. Mine is in there too. What helped me to lose the weight was just watching my portions and excercising. I am currently trying Atkins. Just started, so I'm still waiting to see results.

I wish you luck your journey and welcome you to 3FC!!

Take Care
    Marti