Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-22-2015, 11:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/ 163.9/ 130

Height: 5 ft

Cool Exercising to Lose for My Cruise!!

Hi all,

So I've been battling with my weight all my life. Sometimes I've been thin and healthy, but most others I've been struggling and always dieting it seems. Well, my fiancé and I just booked our first cruise last week. I am SUPER excited and this is giving me lots of motivation, because I now have 9 months to lose as much weight as I can for this cruise to Bermuda. I would like to be able to feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit and not want to run away from the camera. I want to be IN these pictures!

I have 60 lbs total till I reach my ultimate goal, but 50 would be fine for the cruise. That would put me at 130. Right now I'm planning to do this using my treadmill and lots of exercise videos.
Roldgold831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 12:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/129.8/130

Height: 5'3.5

This is very similar to my story/goal. Me and my husband are going to Jamaica in November and am trying to get to 130 before then too (120 is my preference though!) I started in march and am down 42 pounds so far... if I can do it you can I've been going to the gym daily so that's very different from my old habits lol anyways good luck!
lpn0603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 04:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/ 163.9/ 130

Height: 5 ft

Hi Lpn!

Our goals do sound very similar! Can I ask you what kinds of exercise you are doing at the gym? It sounds like you're doing very well! Also, what kind of diet plan are you following if any?
Roldgold831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 01:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/129.8/130

Height: 5'3.5

I started out burning 300 calories a day on the treadmill but after about a month I ventured out of my comfort zone and started doing cycles of 100 calories on treadmill, 100 calories on the rower, 100 calories on the elliptical and liked those results so I doubled the regimen and did it twice daily =600 calories burned daily. This past month I realized that I am able to get even more workout in on the weekends if I go alone and am not on in a rush so I've been burning 900-1000 calories on those days lol excessive probably but I'm on a time line :P I eat half a belvita package in the morning and the other half at lunch during the work days and eat a lunchable for dinner. About 2 nights a week we grill steak or chicken so I substitute the lunchable for that and I sometimes make turkey spaghetti or turkey chili for dinner. The weight is literally melting off me so it works great for me
lpn0603 is offline   Reply With Quote