Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2001, 08:05 PM   #31  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Default I'm in love!!!!!

With my broiler!!!

I love my broiler! I've been making some great meals with it this weekend. I had fish two days in a row! Salmon and asparagus and carrots for lunch today, and Orange Roughy, asparagus and yellow squash last night. It's so neat to make a quick meal without having two pots going on the stove, the oven, the microwave.....

Anyway, I figured Monday would be rough, but I'm not giving up so soon. Tomorrow's a new day. I'm off to the gym tonite.
Old 03-26-2001, 08:15 PM   #32  
On my way!!

Default New week! New Start!

Sorry, I submitted before I was done!...

Rose: You are such a sweetie! Thanks so much! You are such a boost of enthusiasm for me! :-) (where are the cute smilies?? I can't find them to use them)
Good work on that Orbitrek!!! You'll be trim in no time!

Girlie: Those candy bars beckon me!! I found a really tasty treat to help with our sweet tooth cravings...Kruteaz. I'm not sure if they have a website, but ohmygoodness! do they have great tasting stuff! I have tried the fat free blueberry muffin mix, apple-cinnamon muffin mix, and banana bread mix (when mixed with mini chocolate chips is to die for!) But the best by far is the fat free brownie mix. I am drooling just thinking about them! Chewy and fudgy! Found them in several local grocery stores. Anyway...Keep up the good work! You are doing great!!!

Islandmama: You rock! I saw your pics and they are fabulous! You are an inspiration! I checked out several of the transformations and WOW! I don't know if I could do BFL, but I am proud of you!!! Way to go!

This weekend I have been a bit of a bum on the exercise front...NOTHING all weekend :-( and I made some poor eating choices, BUT! Today is a new day, and I dragged my man with me to the gym and walked 2 miles on the treadmill!!! I was so proud (and pooped)! I did a little weight training, but I really don't know what I'm doing, so I signed up to meet with a trainer on Wednesday. No more excuses!! I can do it! I think we are going to join a co-ed kickboxing class on Thursday nights. I am ohso-uncoordinated, but what the heck!

Have a wonderful week everyone! We can do it!!!!

womaninlove
Old 03-27-2001, 10:19 AM   #33  

Okay everybody time for a new thread. This is on two pages so lets all go to #23! I'll post more on the new thread.
Old 03-27-2001, 07:09 PM   #34  

Default Hi! I am new here.

Hi Everyone!! I am new to post here but have been reading the forum for some time. I finally said enough is enough and started doing weight watchers at home yesterday. For my walking exercise I do the leslie sansone tapes. I am only able to do one mile right now. I have about 85 lbs that i want to lose. Of Course on nice days I plan to walk outside sometimes. Walking is the only exercise I feel I can make a lifetime commitment to. I am also a stay at home mom with 2 kids age 11 and 9. Well, now that I have introduced myself let me say that the people on this forum are very inspirational. We all need support in order to succeed. I hope you do not mind me joining in.
Old 03-28-2001, 11:08 AM   #35  

Hi emmy,
I'm so glad you've decided to join us. How about jumping on our new thread #23. When the threads get to two pages we start a new one so that they won't get too long. There are many fans of Leslie's that post on here so that's great. Just do what you can and work your way up. A mile is great! Once again welcome to our little group and please post often.
Closed Thread