Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-04-2014, 12:57 PM   #31  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

I suck! I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday. I'll have to do better today.
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:04 PM   #32  
Never Give Up!!

S/C/G: 235/226.6/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Missing Everyone!!!!

I'm sorry I've been out of touch for a few days! I have been walking everyday, just not keeping my food log, but with that being said, good food choices are being made and I have lost another 2 lbs as of today, putting me back to where I was when I started my last depression episode.

Been super busy this week with employment workshops, interviews, and computer training. Feel like something is going to break real soon. Making good contacts.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Keep the faith!!
fool4fotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:02 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 85/83/60 kgs

Height: 5'5"

Walked 45 minutes.
nishita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:27 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

opheliag - Hope you are feeling better and recovered! Being sick can just take you out completely. But kudos to you for getting back into the swing of things.

Aunty Jam - Don't be too hard on yourself. Every day is a chance to do better.

fool4fotos - Good luck, sounds like your personal life is swimming with action. But good job sticking to your plans and CONGRATS on that loss!!

nishita - You are doing awesome!! Keep it up!

Well, I said I was going to get my workout in on Wednesday night, but I didn't get home until after 11 and I was exhausted from the very physical day I had at work (I know, excuses), so I never did my workout. HOWEVER, I doubled up yesterday so that I wouldn't fall behind, meaning I did my Wednesday workout followed directly by my Thursday workout. I burned something crazy like 650 calories. It was intense!! I just really don't want to fall behind, and I really want to STICK with something for once instead of dropping off after a week or so, or skipping a day here and there. No half-assing this one.

Last edited by xRiotGirl; 09-05-2014 at 11:31 AM.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #35  
Gotta run!

I did do better yesterday Drank all of my water and went for a 45 minute walk. Now I just need to start doing my back exercises again.

F4F - I'm bipolar so I can sympathize, hang in there.

Last edited by Aunty Jam; 09-05-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #36  
Never Give Up!!

Thanks xRiotGirl it feels good to be back to square one

Congrats to you for doing an "extra duty"!!!!! Extremely inspirational
Old 09-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 223/219/165

Height: 5'4"

Good job everyone! You guys are rocking this challenge.

xRiotgirl, thank you for the well wishes and great job on doubling up.

9/5 - Took the kids to the lake. Walked 30 minutes at the lake and swam. I did not keep track of how long I swam, but I am counting it as a strength workout. I also played with the kids in the water and threw them around, chased them, etc.

9/6 - Trying a new workout video that I checked out of the library: Brooke Burke Body. It is cardio and sculpting.

Last edited by opheliag; 09-06-2014 at 03:54 PM.
opheliag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #38  

Hey guys, just checking in.
Did my workout for Friday, did my workout yesterday. Feeling it in every inch of my body. This is super strength training which I haven't done before.. I'm trying not to be bummed by the fact that my weight WILL NOT budge even an eighth of a pound lower, because I know that's normal when first starting strength training. But it is getting in my head just alittle bit....can't lie. Today is a rest day, so I am soaking it in! Might get a 30 min walk in for good measure. Gotta keep those muscles limber.

Last edited by xRiotGirl; 09-07-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:35 PM   #39  
Never Give Up!!

Doing my daily incline walking but absolutely nothing else as a matter of fact the last two nights have been terrible with having too many beers. Eating well, but the alcohol is my downfall this weekend and with no surprise has added weight!! Need to stop whatever is bringing this on. Plan on changing the routine today; not allowing myself idle time to sit and drink. Has been nice spending time on the back porch with the boyfriend relaxing and having a good time, just the two of us. Back to the good fight today!!
Old 09-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #40  

^I've been having that problem lately. The weight training is making me hungry all the time, and so if I let myself sit idly on the couch watching TV, it WILL turn into me sitting idly on the couch, watching TV, with potato chips in my hand. lol Been finding little jobs around the house to keep busy instead.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:30 PM   #41  

^ Me too. Exercise making me hungry all the time, also festive time here and lots of yummy food around - fallen off the diet wagon. I'm scared that instead of losing weight I'm going to put on some.

Missed strength training & incline on Saturday.

Walked on Sunday 45 mins.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:31 PM   #42  

I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. It's constant work, I tell ya. We have to always be on top of our game when making decisions, when deciphering our hunger/thirst cues...I try to tell myself that one day it will become easier!

Today is a rest day for me, besides my on-the-side mini challenges I'm doing. 30 days of planks, and a new bootay challenge I just started yesterday. Gotta keep myself busy..

Thanks for checking in guys, glad to see you're still working!
Old 09-08-2014, 10:20 AM   #43  

xRiotGirl - Wow! 7 workouts in a week. Great going!

Waves to everyone. Nice to share, support, motivate and inspire each other.

I walked on Sunday though it was supposed to be my rest day, coz I missed out on Saturday.

Monday - finished strength training & incline walking today.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:43 PM   #44  
Gotta run!

Saturday I weighed myself and I was down 2 pounds.. yay! Then sunday was an absolute disaster as far as food goes Weighed myself today and I'm back up 2.2 pounds... I don't remember it being this frustrating the first time around!

Ah well... I've kept up my walking and did my run on saturday and it went pretty good. Sunday was a rest day and unfortunately I'm busy both monday night and tuesday night so I won't be able to run. But, tuesday night is agility class so there will be some exercise involved there. It's just too bad it's so cold and wet outside.

Glad to hear everyone is good...

xriot - I crochet while watching tv, something like that might work for you.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:06 PM   #45  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

Hello, Chickies! So sorry I haven't been posting- been too busy exercising and getting stuff done around the house, lol. How is everyone doing? Are you all exercising? If not, get up, get up! Time to play and have some fun! Make sure you enjoy the exercise your doing, and change things up. Keeps it fun and easier to do when you do what you enjoy. I should know.

Anyhow, here is my exercise log from September first til yesterday:

Mon, Sept. 1st-
1 hour and 8 minutes of recumbent bike, broken down into 2 sessions

Tues, Sept 2nd-
1 hour and 59 minutes on the recumbent bike, broken down into 3 sessions

Wed, Sept. 3rd-
1 hour 34 minutes on the recumbent bike, broken down into 3 sessions

Thursday, Sept. 4th-
2 hours and 6 minutes, broken down into 3 sessions

Friday, Sept 5th-
rest day

Saturday, Sept. 6th-
2 hours and 7 minutes, recumbent bike, broken down into 3 sessions
in home walking for 2 miles (put on my Ipod, used my pedometer, and walked in my 6 foot narrow area in my office/exercise room)

Sunday, Sept. 7th-
my own version of water aerobics at pool- 45 minutes
in home walking for 33 minutes (forgot to use pedometer)
also did lots of physical housework, deep cleaning floors and moving lots of furniture around

Monday, Sept. 8th- no exercise, a rest day that was not deliberate. My daughter and I were going to Planet Fitness then the pool afterwards, but a power outage occurred in the area of the city to which both places were located. When I got home, I figured I would rest instead, as my thigh muscles were a bit sore. Will resume exercise today.

Let's get moving, ladies! Hup two three four! Have a great day!

Last edited by Steelslady; 09-09-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote