P90x!??

• Ok so I'm trying to lose my baby "flab" I have lose skin I guess from having a baby on my inner thighs and my belly. I'm wanting to get p90x but I was word wondering does it really work?? I'm about to order but didn't know where to start. Thanks
  • What do you mean by "does it work?" All exercise works but it can only work if you enjoy it and do it consistently. There is no such thing as spot reducing but PX90 looks very rigorous, you're bound to get some benefits from it.
  • Yes, P90X absolutely works when done correctly - e.g., you put in 100% It's intensive and it requires some equipment, though - dumbbells and some other random stuff - and it can be difficult starting out for someone who hasn't worked out in awhile. It can also get expensive; my husband found our set on Craigslist for 1/2 the retail price, and eBay and yardsales might also be good places to look.

My husband is a soldier and his unit regularly uses P90X (and Insanity, which is made by the same company but doesn't require dumbbells/extra equipment) for PT, if that helps