Focus T25 - Anyone Else Doing It?!

• Hey ladies! I'm wondering if anyone is doing the Beachbody Focus T25 DVD's or if there's anyone that's been successful doing this work out plan. I am on Day 2 of the Alpha program and so far I really like it! Shaun T is really motivating. It's intense and I have to do some of the modified moves at times but I feel really good when I'm done and it's only 25 minutes! Let me know how you are doing on this work out plan! I'm also following their nutrition plan as well. So far so good!
  • I'm re-starting the program tomorrow!! Did the first week but stopped and had a crappy week so i'm re-starting tomorrow! I love Shaun-T! Been a beachbody customer for a while so this is not my first program but i'm excited!! Id love to hear your thoughts!
  • I just starting doing it. I am on day 2 and I like it so far. Need to work on my food this week.
  • I am doing Insanity and when that is too much I do the T25! I really like it so far... I've lost about 3 inches total. I havent given it my all. BUT I figure at least i'm doing it or getting through it.I think that is why I haven't had the full results yet, but 3 inches is pretty alright!